Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 8th, 2002, 12:23 PM
Yeoman

Default Menu on the Pride....different each night or the same?

Hi..

We're getting ready to leave on the Pride..Had a question. On our last cruise, (been a while) they'd have the menu each night posted outside the diningroom. Do we have the same menu each night or is there a "theme" with the same kind of food? I see there are many choices to eat at.

thanks,
Laura
Sponsored Links
Old September 8th, 2002, 05:15 PM
krayziecr

Default Re: Menu on the Pride....different each night or the same?

Most of the nights they had certain main courses that remained the same but some of them did change nightly. Almost every night there is a steak available with Prime Rib being offered atleast twice etc. If you've been on a Carnival Cruise before within the past year or so it is somewhat the same menu with a few changes here and there. I went on the Victory last year and noticed alot of similar choices.

Chris
Old September 8th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Menu on the Pride....different each night or the sam

Chris is correct. I was on Triumph last April and then Fantasy in Nov and the menu items were the same. This was in 2001, prior to that on the Sensation 1997 the menu had different items so this makes me believe that maybe they change on a yearly basis!?
Old September 11th, 2002, 01:20 PM
Admiral

Each evening the menu is posted outside the main dining room. The entree' choices will vary from night to night, but there is always a beef, poultry and fish. On the first formal night you will find the Lobster. The entree menu is not the same every single night on one ship. However, if it is Monday, the menu may be the same as it was on the last cruise on this or other Carnival ships. I hope I have not confused you.
Old September 11th, 2002, 04:38 PM
Yeoman

Thanks!
Glad to know the lobster is on the first formal night. We were thinking of going to David's then. I think we'll wait.
No, not confused.

2 more days til we fly out for the Pride!

Laura