Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2003, 03:49 PM
Passenger

Default ? about Dunns River FAlls excursion (Jamaica)

Hi - I inquired thru Carnival about the Dunns River Falls excursion - was told there is 2 hour ride to get there - Does anyone know if this is on a bus? and also is there an excursion that would take you there by boat - we just really don't look forward to a 2 hour ride to get there although we've heard that it's a great thing to do.... however, we wouldn't mind going on a party boat of some kind!

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old May 14th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: ? about Dunns River FAlls excursion (Jamaica)

Hi Elizabeth,
Where are you docking in Jamaica? If in Ocho Rios its only a 20 minute car ride.

Message Boards Moderator
Old May 14th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: ? about Dunns River FAlls excursion (Jamaica)

I just spoke w/carnival - we are docking in Montego Bay, so it looks like there will be a
1-1/2 hr. bus ride to Ocho Rios....... I know it sounds fun, but I'm not sure if we really want to be on a bus for 3 hrs. ....... We'll see!!!!
Old May 15th, 2003, 12:14 PM
Admiral

Elizabeth,
That is about right from Montego Bay. Jamacia is a beautiful island and the bus ride should be interesting at least. There are also a number of things to do closer to MoBay that you may enjoy such as rafting the Martha Brea river.
Jim

Old May 15th, 2003, 03:36 PM
Twister

Just came back from Montego Bay was on the Conquest one person in our party did the Dunns River Falls excursion it took just over 6 hours to do the trip. They enjoyed the Falls but were not able to do anything else in Montego Bay since the ship was ready to sail by time they got back