Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 24th, 2003, 11:39 PM
SusieCrusie

Default Carnival Legend

I am booking a cruise on the Carnival Legend for August of 2004, I would like to hear from anyone who has went May 2003 for the San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola itinerary. Thanks for your time! :-)
Susie
Sponsored Links
Old May 27th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Carnival Legend

hi susie,
Old May 27th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Passenger

hi susie,
oops! i'll try again. we're going on 6/6 the legend out of ny. go to cruisecritic.com for the info. you want. tons of it. will fill u in when i get back.
pepper
Old May 27th, 2003, 11:37 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hey Susie! I'm already booked for the Legend august 19th sailing in 2004! So far i've only heard good things about it. Email me or reply here if you have any questions. Ill try to tell you what i know so far.
I'm already counting down the days.
Old May 27th, 2003, 11:47 PM
Passenger

Legend Booked July 8 here. Anxiety sturk here...
Old May 31st, 2003, 09:33 PM
SusieCrusie

Default Re: Re: Carnival Legend

Hi Pepper! Thanx for responding. I did go to that site and found many reviews from 2002and alot of info about the ship, but I wanted to hear about the itinerary also. You must be very excited as your trip is this week!!! Have a greeat time and tell me all the details when you return!
Susie
Old May 31st, 2003, 09:39 PM
SusieCrusie

Hi Mikey! How cool is that?! I am booking for Aug 11th 2004 and I will be getting off as you are boarding!! I'm jealous already! I'll be leaving, and you will just be beginning. lol I need a quad with a balcony. What type of cabin did you book? And was it a guarantee??Let me know, and I soooo know that feeling of "counting down the days" did it last year for the Celebrity Zenith (also out of NY) Kinda like it though, keeps my brain occupied for a year! Thanx for posting!
Susie
Old May 31st, 2003, 09:41 PM
SusieCrusie

July 8th 2003 or 2004....from your excitement...I would think 2003!! Have fun!!
Susie
Old May 31st, 2003, 10:33 PM
spanky

Hi Pepper!! I am going on the June 6 sailing of the Legend too!! NOt sure if you make posts in the Cruise Critic site but there are 2 different 6/6 Legend threads. There will be a bunch of us meeting on Sat. at 2 pm on the deck. I forgot what the exact spot is but it is mentioned in the Cruise Critic site. Hope to see you there!!

spanky
Old May 31st, 2003, 11:20 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Carnival Legend

hi susiecusie,
yes, we're all excited. there's 9 of us going. the ship is sold out. there's a lot on that board about the islands. one has a tiki raft ride with music,snorkeling,or swimming. one has a tour called the baths but has winding path that might be hard to climb but otherwise beautiful. another site is cruisediva.com where you can print out a packing list for men & women. watch your time ashore in tortola as the ship leaves at 2p.m.
will write when i get back.
pepper
Old June 1st, 2003, 12:09 AM
SusieCrusie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Carnival Legend

Have an awesome time Pepper! I'm so jealous that I have to wait and wait and wait some more!!! But my day will come! Aug 11th 2004! Please let me know ALL details when you return!
Susie