Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 30th, 2003, 06:29 PM
Default Chankabbab park

A couple of the girls are going to do the Dolphin encounter this trip....can the rest of us pay to get into the park and watch and/or take pictures while they are in there,,,,or is it a no-no to be able to see them without paying also?

Sponsored Links
Old June 30th, 2003, 08:43 PM
Sue Sue
Default Re: Chankabbab park

After paying for admission into Chankunaab, non-dolphin customers can watch from an observation area, or take in the bach and nature park. Threre are some cute shops on the premises as well that you can enjoy as well.
Old July 2nd, 2003, 02:50 PM

I loved this park and had a blast standing above the people in the water that were interacting with the dolphins. It actually was a better view from above. But, you weren't experiencing the dolphins, only watching them. This park is awesome and we will go back there any time we visit Cozumel or Cancun.

Have fun!

Old July 3rd, 2003, 01:35 PM

Thanks ......I was really hoping to be able to see them with the dolphins......sounds great to me. Been to Cozumel twice but never to the Park it sounds nice.