Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 4th, 2003, 07:45 PM
cheryl k

Default Secret porthole rooms on "Carnival Glory"

I was wandering if anyone knows of any rooms on the glory that are "secret porthole rooms" that are the same price as what is charged for the inside staterooms? I know the "Disney Wander" does, I figured all cruise ships must have the same thing, thanks for any info regarding this post, my E-mail is chrlkel@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links
Old August 5th, 2003, 12:01 PM
GLRounds

Default Re: Secret porthole rooms on "Carnival Glory"

Hardly a "secret"....

I think almost all of the newer CArnival ships have these cabins, usually located nearest to the bow.

Because of the potential for a lot of ship movement in this area, many paxs wouldn't consider the tradeoff very desirable. They would prefer an inside cabin lower in the ship and near midships for less ship movement.

I grew up on the water so I would prefer this cabin since it affords a view, albeit very small, of the ocean and I'm not the least bit affected by ship movement.

Gary
Old August 5th, 2003, 12:36 PM
Passenger

Hi,
I think i actually have one of those rooms, they are on the deck plan...we got it because it is connected to a 6A and our family will share the two. If this is what you are talking about it is considered a 5A, not as inexpensinve as the 4A though...

Carnival Glory

Old August 6th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Captain

Yes that's what we were first given and after looking at the location in our book...called back and for $50 more got a Oceanview mid-ship. I like sailing and the movement is fine as long as it is MODERATE and I wouldn't think that the bow would be that.