Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 7th, 2003, 07:19 AM
Janine

Default WARNING about Youride.net

I was given a quote by YOURIDE.NET for transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral. In the form I filled out on the internet, I stated that we wanted one way transportation with a grocery stop - they responded promptly with a quote of $80. Since this was the least expensive quote I received made a reservation with them.

As our cruise draws nearer, I confirmed our reservation with YOURIDE.NET and now they are charging me an extra $15 for a grocery stop.

I ask them to remove the surprise $15 charge for the grocery stop - but they refussed, stating that they did not noticed my request in the original form I filled out.

So after many e-mails back and forth (and they rudely insulted me)- YOURIDE.NET would not remove the $15 charge. I then told them that I was cancelling my reservation. (more insults were thrown at me then)

Bottom line.............becareful with YOURIDE.NET - they are very deceiving and unprofessional

I have been on this message board for many years, and have found a great deal of information here - both good and bad. In fact, I decided to go with YOURIDE.NET because of the reviews the had received. But I haven't seen any good reviews on them lately.

BUYER BEWARE!
Sponsored Links