Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2004, 12:11 PM
Passenger

Default Parking in New York

I will be taking the Legend out of New York in July. I was looking for some information about getting to to the pier.
What is the name of the pier?
How do you get to the pier (directions)?
Do you drop off your luggage and then drive over to the parking garage, is there signs to get to the garage? Is there a shuttle bus to take you back to the ship after you park?
Also I thought I saw you need to pay for parking with cash, can you use a credit card?

I am just trying to map out the process in advance. If anyone has already gone through this process and could answer these questions that would be great.

Thanks

Paul D
Sponsored Links
Old February 21st, 2004, 12:18 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Parking in New York

Hi Paul. If you visit www.carnival.com , they provide information about the ports, etc.

Go under "booked Guest" which is on the home page, and you can then scroll down to pier information. They provide directions, parking information, and other resources. I hope this helps.

Angie
Old February 21st, 2004, 12:39 PM
George Alex

Hey Paul, Here is the website site for the NYC Ship Terminal. It gives more specific info.
Its www.nyspt.com Hope it helps. Let me know.
Old February 21st, 2004, 06:43 PM
Passenger

Thanks everyone.

I didn't realize that carnival had an area that gave info after you booked. That was very useful.

George thanks for the web site. That was very helpful. For other folks the web site is www.nypst.com.

Paul