Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 12th, 2004, 10:13 PM
redyedfrg

Default bathrooms on truimph

okay, VERY weird topic, i know, but... i have only sailed Carnival once, on the 4/24 Triumph. so my comment is only about this particular ship. question: is it just me, or are the public restrooms (especially the one near the main pool on deck 9) OUTRAGEOUSLY small? i am only 5'2" tall, and am much smaller than the average woman (i look more like a 12 year old boy than a 27 year old woman at 105 lbs.) and i had trouble getting in and out of these public restrooms. first you have to squeeze around the entrance door, and then between what seems like a 10 inch space between the counter and the stalls. and forget about inside the stall... a garden gnome would be cramped in there! i know that space is a comodity on these ships, and this is not a gripe, just an observation. but it seems that i can't be the only one who was uncomfortable rubbing sweaty, tanning-oiled bellies with perfect strangers while on my way to pee...
Sponsored Links
Old May 12th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Passenger

Default Re: bathrooms on truimph

something to look forward to i guess!

on the Norwegian Spirit!

Carnival Triumph 5-04
Carnival Sensation 3-00