Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 22nd, 2004, 07:22 AM
Pam M.

Default TRIUMPH - Western capers

Does anyone have the capers from the Western? I would appreciate it very much if you would send them to me. Sailing 7/10/04 ! Thank you !
Sponsored Links
Old May 22nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
Staceysch

Default Re: TRIUMPH - Western capers

Hey! We are sailing on the Triumph on 7/10 also. Cant wait!!!
Old May 22nd, 2004, 11:42 PM
Passenger

before I went on my cruise(triumph may1-may8) I was trying to get a west. carr. capers. I searched numerous websites with no luck...or should I say luckily. I myself enjoy reading the newspaper, though the capers has very little if anything to do with "news' I enjoyed coming to my room each night to read my "new" carnival capers. Not that I am knocking you because I was doing the same thing...just was glad to be ableto see something brand new to my mind each and every evening...I don't know, but it was my first cruise and it kind of helped the whole experience. Just my opinion...screw seeing the capers wait until you arrive at the ship to enjoy it for the first time!
Old May 23rd, 2004, 06:06 AM
Pam M.

Default Re: Re: TRIUMPH - Western capers

Great ! At least we now know that we're not the only ones on the ship !! !!! Where are you from? We're from Cleveland, Ohio. My husband, Mother, daughter and girlfriend are going too.Staceysch wrote:

> Hey! We are sailing on the Triumph on 7/10 also. Cant wait!!!
Old May 23rd, 2004, 06:10 AM
Pam M.

Thanks for the info......we've cruised several times. True, it's nice to be surprised I guess, so if I get zero replies that will be okay too.
Old May 23rd, 2004, 09:07 PM
Staceysch

We are from Ft Lauderdale. I am sailing with my husband and three kids. I am sure the trip is going to be crowded but a blast!
Old May 24th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Passenger

Carnival Triumph May 04
Norwegian Dawn Nov 08
Old May 25th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Pam M.

Thanks !
Old May 25th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Pam M.

Stacey ..... you on Triumph July 10th? How old are your kids.....my daughter is 18 and her girlfriend 19.
Old May 26th, 2004, 12:39 AM
Passenger

My previous message was really intended for a first time cruiser(for the whole cruise experience) since you have already cruised before the "surprise" wont' be there......cruiseclues has multiple capers....luckily for me(first time cruiser) I hadn't seen cruiseclues until after I got back.......happy cruising everyone
Old May 26th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Staceysch

Pam,
My kids are little compared to yours- 11, 8 ,and 4 -all girls. They are very excited but not as excited as MOM!!!!
Old May 27th, 2004, 12:52 PM
fredgratz

Pam-

Unfortuneately, I dont have the capers for you, but I will be on that sailing! Just wanted to 'meet' some people before the cruise. Is this your first cruise? Anyway, just wanted to drop a line, if i see any info on the capers, i'll be sure to forward it!
Old May 28th, 2004, 10:30 AM
Pam M.

Hi Fred!

Where are u from? We're from Cleveland, Ohio. Married, single, age? We're a family of 3 taking along my mom and my daughers girfriend.
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:21 PM
fredgratz

Default Re: Re: Re: TRIUMPH - Western capers

Hey Pam-

I'm single, 27 and l like long walks in the park- haha just kidding..... From sunny Buffalo, NY. I'm traveling w/ my girlfriend. Its her first cruise, my second. I am sooo excited! Planning any excursions? Where are you flying into, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale?? We're going to Ft. Lauderdale that saturday afternoon!
Old May 29th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Pam M.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: TRIUMPH - Western capers

Fred.......we're flying into Miami on Friday. We want to do a couple of excursions (especially my daughter and her friend) however kinda confused as to how to book. We've cruised 4-5 times however never Western. After reading MANY of these e-mails I'm not sure if we should book the dolphin excursion through the ship or off the ship, etc. I'm going to send a message today to see if I can get some help regarding this. Hope you have a GREAT time!!!