Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2004, 04:02 PM
lady lady

Default SPA / Elation

Was thinking about getting a massage while on our cruise ( Elation

1. Are they worth the money ?

2. Is the area where they actually do the massage indoors or outdoors?

3. Ive noticed the price is cheaper on the last few days of the cruise, so should I book for them days as soon as I get on the ship?

4. Any suggestions which massage is the best?
Sponsored Links
Old June 11th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Passenger

Default Re: SPA / Elation

The messages are not cheaper by the end of the cruise, the price does remain the same. But they do have a couple of promotions starting midweek. We got a flyer one evening with our caper, I believe it was a special price for 2 (it said bring a friend and enjoy a massage together). I don't remember the price, but I do remember that it was remarkably cheaper when you divide the price to two people. Then there were other promotions, such as package deals, like manicure and massage.
Old June 11th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Passenger

Default Re: SPA / Elation

When we went (no the Elation, the Pride), I booked a massage right off the bat.....then about mid week I booked a facial (it was a special), then did a detox massage treatment (kind of pricey, but again, I got 25% due to an expensive excursion we took), then my hubby and I did a couples massage. It was a silent auction that they had on Thursday, then they notified us that we were the high bidders on that one, so we did it on Saturday. Also, if you attend some of their "seminars" you can get specials too...discounts or added on treatments without the cost.

If you do go to the spa, you will see that most people will book RIGHT AWAY, but unless you are wanting an up do or something special for formal night, wait and see what kinds of special they advertise each day in your Carnival Caper..or call the Spa directly and talk to the manager.

The massages are done INSIDE in private rooms. Very relaxing. Very professional too!

Go and ENJOY....it is a wonderful experience. Well worth the money spent!