Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2004, 10:49 PM
sunnymom02

Default Sunset Beach in Mobay Jamaica

Just wondering if anyone out there has done the Sunset Beach "all inclusive" for the day while you were in port? I have read some info on the internet but cannot find much. I was wondering if this was something that you book through the ship (we will be going on the conquest) or is this something you book in advance with Sunset beach resort or just show up? I guess it is $20 for the whole day and all of your food and drinks are included and you can use their facilities. I guess it is not too far from the ship. Any info would be greatly appreciated

Sunnymom

Conquest 4/2005
Sensation 2/2003
Sponsored Links
Old October 8th, 2004, 03:59 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2
Default Re: Sunset Beach in Mobay Jamaica

The Carnival website has 2 beach tours for Montego Bay. Neither of them are Sunset Beach. One is a tour to Negril Beach and the other is a tour to Rose Hall beach.

Cruznut2

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old October 8th, 2004, 10:20 AM
Passenger

I have stayed at the Sunset Resort twice for an all inclusive week. It's very nice, good beach. Food is OK, not great. Except for the jerk chicken at the grill. GREAT! Bring a big cup/mug with you, they will be glad to fill it up. They have snorkel equip, kayaks, paddle boats, all free to use. Showers with soap and shampoo and towels for use also. It is a private resort, there is no one to bother you to buy anything. Also have an out of the way nude beach. Can get a massage on the beach too. Have fun!
Old October 9th, 2004, 05:32 PM
sunnymom02

Cruznut-

Have you personally done either of these tours with carnival? What is the Rose Hall beach like? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sunnymom02