Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 27th, 2005, 09:47 PM
GRAMMYTAN

Default Re: How Many People Try to Lose Weight and Get in Shape Prio

Booked my third cruise yesterday to sail April 30.
Starting Diet Monday.
You will find out on a cruise that "ANYONE" will wear a swim suit. So don't worry if you have a little extra flab. Everyone is just there to have fun.

Happy cruising.
Old February 28th, 2005, 10:21 AM
sanitysavor

What a good topic for me to respond to. I said to my husband, "lets do something wild and crazy for our 40th birthday." He said, "like what?" I said, "lets go on a cruise!" he said, "yeah right." I said, "I'm serious, I'll join WW and lose some weight and we'll book a cruise." well since he has seen me fail with diet after diet he said, "yeah right"....so it all took place March 20, 2004. I walked into my first ever WW meeting and two weeks later I started the process of booking the cruise. I'm happy to report that our cruise is sailing in exactly 31 days and I'm 56 1/2 lbs lighter! I went from a size 22 to a 14 (by losing 46 3/4 inches) and I've been a shop-a-holic for the past two weeks. When I bored the airplane WW is on hold and everyone knows that (there are 21 of us going now---some birthday celebration huh?) and whatever I gain will be well worth it! When we get home I will continue on my weight loss journey with WW. I don't turn 40 until May so I still have time to lose more before then. (I want to lose 30 more pounds).

I can't wait for this cruise! (My best friend joined WW with me --she only had 25 lbs to lose--which she has done (yeah) --- and we have named our weight loss journey all along----"LOSING TO GO CRUISING" the people at our meetings know us as the "cruisers"
Old February 28th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Passenger

Your telling me that there are gyms aboard these things...;-)?

Triumph 04/05!!!!!
Destiny 04/04
Spirit 01/02
Paradise 04/99