Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Ospopo5

Default Stupid Questions for the Fascination

Okay stupid questions but I was on the fantasy in February and they have a bar in their main lobby atrium. I saw someones cruise pictures for the Fascination, which I will be on in June and it looked like all they had was a big sculpture. Is this old and did they replace it with a bar?

I enjoyed spending time at that bar on the Fantasy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old March 27th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Andy B.

Default Re: Stupid Questions for the Fascination

It seems to me Paradise was the only Fantasy class ship built with the atrium bar, but once they found out how poupular it is, Carnival is adding them as the ships go in for renovation.

Since Paradise was the last ship of that class, it was built with the atrium bar, since by that time the newer class ships already had them and the concept was a proven moneymaker. I can personally attest to the popularity of the one on Paradise.

I liked the layout of that ship. While lining up for dinner at the forward dining room, as the crowd would fill the balcony above and around the atrium bar, the string trio would entertain with classical music from the platform by the stairs above the bartender. Fantastic!

Too bad they took her away from us.

Specifically, however, I can't say if Fascination has one yet or not, but I'll know after May 13th!

Andy
Old March 27th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Ospopo5

Thanks. Would you mind posting again or emailing me at ospopo5@aol.com. I am sailing in June and would like to know.

Thanks!
Old March 27th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Captain

Send a message via MSN to hockeyluver

I was just on the Fascination in December and there is NO bar in the atrium just the pursers desk the excursion desk a little sitting area and a sculpture in the middle.

Next up Elation Aug 23 '10
then the Miracle again Feb 7,2011
Miracle '10
Holiday '09
Legend '09
Triumph '08
Valor '07
Triumph '06
Fascination '04
Legend '03
Old March 28th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Ospopo5

Thanks for the reply. That makes me sad as I had enjoyed that on another ship. They should really add that to the ship. It was very nice to sit there and enjoy a drink with all the lights at night.