Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 28th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Passenger

Default Are there any Club Kid Carnival Review

First time cruiser taking my 8 yr old daughter w/me. Wanted to some information and reviews on Club Kid Carnival. I will be traveling on the Celebration.

Also wanted some feedback on the in room child care provider for kids.

Thanks a bunch!
Sponsored Links
Old April 28th, 2005, 03:51 PM
cali-croozer

Default Re: Are there any Club Kid Carnival Review

My kids were older when we first cruised with them, but they loved Camp Carnival. They made friends and the counselors were great.

Carnival provides after hours (after 10pm) child care for an additional cost, but it's not in-room; it's at the "camp".
Old June 14th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Passenger

thanks
Old June 14th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Passenger

We were on the Fantasy in May, and my kids LOVED it! My daughter is 8 and my son is 4. The counselors were great with the kids and they had plenty of things to keep the kids busy. My daughter especially loved the Chocolate Game. They ended up going everyday for a couple of hours. They had an amazing time.
Old June 22nd, 2005, 02:23 PM
act1girl

My 10 year old LOVED camp carnival. The activities were fun and the counselors were great. The only thing that made me uncomfortable was that the 9-11 year olds are able to sign themselves in and out of the camp. If this botthers you like it did me, just make it clear like I did that just because that's the ship's policy, it isn't yours. Who knows what can happen to a child wandering alone on a ship! Better to be safe than sorry!
Old June 22nd, 2005, 06:43 PM
bjkeen

My kids started cruising with me when they were 7 yrs. old and 12 yrs. old. They loved Camp Carnival. Actually they had so much fun I had a difficult time getting them to join us for dinner. One night they ate dinner with the kids, on another night the kids club went to see one of the show together. While the children were at the show they got to meet the dancers. There are times during the day when you need to go meet your children, in between activities. There is a schedule. My suggestion is go to the appointed orientation meeting on the first or second day of the cruise. You and your child will get to meet the counselors and other children.

Happy Cruising!
Old June 24th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Cruise Maniac

I'm taking my 10 year old daughter with me on the Celebration in September. How have you guys delt with wanting to be out past the time your kids go to sleep? Have your kids stayed up later on the ship? I keep worrying about my daughter and what MIGHT happen that I almost don't even want to take her.

Dynomite have you been on your cruise yet? I would love a review when you have, especially specifics on camp carnival on the Celebration.

Celebration--Bahamas

I belive in unicorns, dragons, good men and all mythical creatures.
Old June 24th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Are there any Club Kid Carnival Review

My sail date is 8/4/05 (Freeport & Nassau).

Don't worry I'll leave a review on Camp Carnival on the Celebration.

Read and post cruise reviews

RCCL Serenade October 2010
RCCL Voyager September 2007
Old June 24th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: Are there any Club Kid Carnival Review

Thanks.

Celebration--Bahamas

I belive in unicorns, dragons, good men and all mythical creatures.