Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Writer50

Default shuttles from Houston Airport

Does anyone have any information on shuttle services or any transportation services from the Houston airport to the Galveston Port?
Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2005, 08:34 PM
saw

Default Re: shuttles from Houston Airport

We sailed the Rhapsody of Seas in October and used the Galveston Limousine Service. They have a website under their name. They were a pretty good service. Picked us up at airport and took us to Hotel Galvez (great Hotel), and returned us to airport on day of debarkation . Price was $38 RT per person.
Old July 13th, 2005, 10:17 PM
First Mate

Default Re: shuttles from Houston Airport

Hi I have Galveston Limo reserved for my September cruise and from Hobby it is 50.00 round trip and I think from Houston Int it is 60.00 They show price on website. i used them 2 years ago when I went on Rhapsody and they are good. When we got off the ship they were the first thing out of the gangway.

Destiny,Rhapsody ,Conquest x2