Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 10th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default "Reading a review on "Glory" cruise gone bad&

I just read the most recent review on a Carnival Glory cruise this Jan. gone bad. It said that they actually got off the ship after 2 days and took Carnival up on their guarantee and flew them back to Florida from Belize. It is just really hard for me to believe that a cruise could be that bad where you would actually get off the ship and want to go home. I have always figured that the worst day on a ship is still better than being home. Our worst cruise on Costa a couple of years ago was still not too bad considering the alternative (being home in the cold and working). I was just wondering if anyone had an experience bad enough to want to get off the ship early? That is really hard to believe!!!
Sponsored Links
Old February 10th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Cruise Maniac

I read that also and another one where the tables at buffet were dirty all the time.
so its kind of got me worried a bit, also read that the glory had alot of new crew on her after dry dock.
i sure don't want to go on my 7 day cruise and have dirty tables and read also that they had lack of food and dessert on buffet.
so if this is true i hope it improves alot befor may 13th.

Has anybody else been on the glory in the last 2 or 3 weeks?

Georgia girl
Old February 11th, 2006, 05:37 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

I know there was NO lack of food on Glory when I sailed. I thought the ship was well kept. the Lido crew seemed to keep up with the tables even during the busy hours.

Laura