Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 13th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Freeport...place to lock up your purse and purchases?

while you swim on the beach? I am thinking we will go to the Port Lucaya shopping place (anyone ever been? Is it good "boutique-y" stores or junky tshirt shops (I have NO interest in that stuff)???), shop for awhile and then head to the beach but I don't know what I will do with my "stuff"? are there lockers there for that purpose?
TIA!
RAina

*Liberty 6-3-07
*Fascination 7-30-07

Triumph 12-16-06 (Married on the ship!)

Imagination 10-05 (*two extra days at sea due to Hurricane Wilma...YAY!)
Sponsored Links
Old May 14th, 2007, 09:20 AM
Passenger

I'm wondering about a place to do the same. My backup plan is to use either a ziplock fishing license holder (available at any big box store for a buck) or a diving dry bag and just affix it to my suit. Not anything large just enough to hold my cards, id and cash. Not sure about the camera, maybe I won't bring it with me on each port or maybe I'll buy a disposable for ports.
Old May 15th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Passenger

On my first trip to Freeport we took the Junkaboo Beach Break and I took a ziplock type case that went around my neck and a waterproof case for my digital cameral. Just kept the case around my neck and the camera with me (had a wrist strap). This was a private beach, but there were many people around and I left the rest of my things by our chairs. We didn't have any problems with people bothering our things. They were all fellow cruisers or worked for the resort we were at.