CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   CABIN REFRIGERATORS ON FANTASY???? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/333871-cabin-refrigerators-fantasy.html)

flexiblekitten May 28th, 2007 12:59 AM

CABIN REFRIGERATORS ON FANTASY????

Hi Everyone! Going on the Fantasy in December. Are there refrigerators in the cabins on the Fantasy. We've been on the Conquest and there are..but not sure about the Fantasy. Any information would be appreciated.

Irish Girl May 28th, 2007 09:13 AM

They only have refrigerators in the Cat. 11 and 12 on Fantasy class ships.

Luanne Russo May 28th, 2007 09:19 AM

I agree. The stuff that is normally in the frig. (water, sodas,etc) will be on the counter. Never fear, ask the steward to bring you a plastic bucket for Ice to keep your stuff cool. If you have medications that need to be kept cool, tell your steward about that as well.

Luanne

Fern May 28th, 2007 08:34 PM

Re: CABIN REFRIGERATORS ON FANTASY????

Quote:

Originally Posted by flexiblekitten
Hi Everyone! Going on the Fantasy in December. Are there refrigerators in the cabins on the Fantasy. We've been on the Conquest and there are..but not sure about the Fantasy. Any information would be appreciated.

I agree with Luanne (BIG surprise :) !), but if you need ice for medications (or for whatever :shock: ), bring a small cooler with you and ask your Room Steward to keep it iced. They'll be very happy to do so!

I'd recommend a little extra tip for this service.

mehawk May 29th, 2007 03:51 PM

Not in the poor peoples' sections. LOL

flexiblekitten May 29th, 2007 11:20 PM

and the poor peoples section would be the one I am in. LOL!!! I'll get a mini ice chest and bring along and it can double as a place to bring back my suvi's. :) :D :D

cherylroy May 30th, 2007 12:42 AM

They don't have ice buckets in oceanviews? I'm actually going on the Fantasy twice soon - first in September with the family and we have a suite (cat 11) hopefully to be upgraded to a 12. The second is a 'girls only' cruise and we have oceanviews. So, what exactly does come in an oceanview?

lifeisschool May 30th, 2007 12:46 AM

Re: CABIN REFRIGERATORS ON FANTASY????

Quote:

Originally Posted by flexiblekitten

We're going on the Conquest im September. Are the fridges in all cabins?

cherylroy May 30th, 2007 12:51 AM

I was just wondering about Fantasy right now.

pink roses May 30th, 2007 04:42 PM

We were in an Ocean View room on the Conquest and had a frig. I believe all rooms do.

As far as the Fantasy goes I have not sailed her yet but seem to understand all ships and all rooms at least have an ice bucket, at least the three I have been on so far have. That class does not have a frig. in the inside and ocean view rooms.

GaryI May 30th, 2007 04:48 PM

I always take a small collapsable soft sided cooler. Your cabinn stewerd will keep your bevs. iced for you. It works well and does not take up too much room in luggage. The ice bucket it not very large, and won't keep the ice for very long.
Gary

flexiblekitten May 30th, 2007 10:57 PM

Been on the Conquest..and all rooms have a refrigerator.