CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   I Am Booked!!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/335368-i-am-booked.html)

Luanne Russo June 26th, 2007 07:44 PM

I Am Booked!!!

Well, I did it. Decided on the Valor on June 15th 08

Lots of research to do, but am counting on the wonderful people on here, to advise. LOL

cruzaddict June 26th, 2007 07:51 PM

WOW that was quick! But I know how it helps with the PCD.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

cruzaddict June 26th, 2007 07:54 PM

I forgot to mention...
I haven't left yet for Conquest cruise and have picked the next one & have been researching constantly on it. I've got the bug. Too bad mine have to be so far apart for now :( but hey, cruises 18mos. apart are better than no cruises at all LOL

I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter what ship you are on :!:

Are all 4 of you going again this time?

Luanne Russo June 26th, 2007 07:59 PM

Yes, we will all be there. Can't go without my babies. Each time I think it will be the last time we are together, but the good Lord gives me one more time. LOL

misguidedangel June 26th, 2007 08:40 PM

I'm not waiting that long between cruises, I'll be going on three in 13 months (Jan 07, Sept 07, Jan/Feb 08) *BG*...I am already thinking of Alaska (Vancouver to Vancouver) for my 40th birthday in Sept 08 alone or with someone I want to do Alaska and I want to do Panama Canal--Mexico isn't where I wanna go, but I'd go to ejnoy the ship...good time to NOT be here *BG*.......

Phil&Liz June 26th, 2007 08:48 PM

Misguided, you might want to watch for the Group Cruise to Alaska in 2008. I have read it is being looked at.

Phil & Liz

Chefkel22 June 26th, 2007 10:12 PM

Luanne-Congrats. We too haven't even left for #4 and have booked #5 for February 2008.

Sailed the Valor last April and loved it. Feel free to ask any questions. Would be happy to help anyway we can.

Phil & Liz-Would love more info on that Alaskan Cruise. Work with a gal looking to sail Alaska. Would love to hook her up with the group.

Safe sailing everyone.

cwr322 June 27th, 2007 12:52 AM

Congratualations Luanne! Three cruises in less than a year! Nothing I can say to that except "WOW!" And the rest of us get to go with you via your wonderful reviews! LOL

Cathy

Michelle1959 June 27th, 2007 08:17 AM

Luanne, that's great! You'll be very prepared for the Valor, I'm sure!

It would be nice to cruise on a regular basis, but it's not in my single mother budget and it took years of trying and having to cancel before we finally have a cruise we're actually going on! When I retire (20 years) and move to Florida I'm sure I will cruise more, perhaps once a year.

After our first cruise next month, I'm hope I can go single (or convince a girlfriend to join me!) for a 3-4 day on a ship other than Sensation in 2 years, and then back again with my son in 4 years when he graduates high school (for a 7/8 day eastern or southern caribbean). Of course, that will also depend on how much financial aid/student loans we can get for him for college.

I probably can't book a cruise 2 years in advance but I know I"ll have fun deciding on which ship & itinerary to go on.