Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 27th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Beginner

Default Can anyone help me find a cruise ship job?

Hi there..I have decided to make a career in the cruise ship industry but I am having alot of trouble getting my foot in the door. I am a great guy and a excellent worker and I know I would be a great addition to any crew that I worked for. Traveling is a passion of mine and meeting new people and different cultures is something I have desired for a long time. I've been trying to get started for some time but living in a little town in Tennessee is proving to make it hard for me to do that. I'm a young, manor able, clean cut guy that if I was to be in contact with the right people, feel I could make a believer out of them. My strength is in the restaurant industry, but I would be willing to do anything on the ship. And I mean anything. Long voyages would be of no problem for I have nothing holding me here. so they would actually be preffered. I am so determinned to get a job on a ship...I would actually pay someone to get me a job. So if I get a job with someone's help, ...I'll pay you. That's how bad I want a job. If someone can help me..you can reach me at papasmurf731@yahoo.com 8)
Sponsored Links
Old July 27th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

All the major cruise lines have "emplyment" areas on their web-sites, make sure you submit your resume to all of them.

Hope you find that job!

Message Boards Moderator
Old July 28th, 2007, 10:03 AM
First Mate

Are you an American citizen? If you are, I'd recommend applying with NCLA. If you are a foreign citizen, any of the others would be good to apply at.

There are many companies our there making it seem as though the only way to get a industry job is to work with them. While it *may* help, you only need to submit your resume to, or contact the human resources department of each line. Keep in mind though that certain onboard facilities, such as the spas and shops, are subcontracted by the cruise lines to third parties. For jobs at these places you're best bet would be to contact these companies directly.