Old September 13th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Passenger

Default picture of interior cabin with 2 uppers beds on Elation?

does anyone have a pix of what the configuration looks like when the 2 upper beds are down with the twin beds together (as queen?)-- we are traveling with 2 kids and would like to see where the TV will end up when all the beds are used. I am sure it will be very cozy (crammed) in the room. First time interior cabin users and Carnival website only shows room with 2 twin beds separated with the 2 upper beds not showing. Thanks!
Old September 13th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Admiral

Try cruisedeckplans. Put your ship info in and you should be able to see photos that passengers have taken. I was on the Elation last year, but do not have the photos you are asking about. You will love that ship. I wish it didn't move to the west coast.

Need some cruise help?