Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Passenger

Default Have you ever heard of PIRATES OF THE BAHAMAS THEME PARK in

Freeport.

If so, please tell me what it is and if it is any good.

Thanks!
Michell
Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Passenger

I googled it and this is what I found:

Home Destinations Grand Bahama Pirates of The Bahamas Beach Theme Park

Pirates of The Bahamas Beach Theme Park

Address:
Location Info: Jolly Roger Dr., TaĆ*no Beach
Phone: 242/373-8456
Open Hours: Daily 9am-9pm

Islanders think of this amusement park as their Disney World. One of the largest watersports centers in The Bahamas, it features pools for diving and swimming, along with an array of activities such as parasailing, banana boating, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle-boating, and jet-skiing. Children have their own Captain Kidd's Camp with a supervised playground. Something's always happening here, including beach or bonfire parties along with such attractions as an 18-hole minigolf course. Although you don't pay a general admission fee, you are charged for some of the attractions, such as $6 for the minigolf and varying fees for the watersports. The Bonfire Party Night on Thursday and Sunday, lasting from 5 to 9pm, costs adults $50, children $40, including free transportation from your hotel, live entertainment, and an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner. A restaurant and bar are housed on-site here in a wooden structure that evokes a Spanish galleon.
Old April 12th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Passenger

Thank you. I saw this also, but I cannot find any pictures. I was hoping to find someone who had actually been there to get a real review. I appreciate your response!