Originally Posted by denny48
What is offered in the coupon books? Are they just an enticement to booking with a particular website?
They're not that great a deal and only certain travel agents have them as an enticement to book through that agency. I've booked 13 cruises on Carnival and never gotten one. Here's what the coupons are for:
1. Pre-Order 4 bottles of wine and receive the 5th bottle free.
2. Receive 15% discount on a set of etched Flute Glasses with the purchase of any sparkling wine.
3. Buy one bottle of wine and receive 10% off a 2nd bottle.
4. Receive a 10% discount on any memory box from the formalities shop.
5. Receive a complimentary plate of Chocolate Delights with the purchase of a $45 or higher bottle of champagne for stateroom delivery.
6. Purchase a smoothie and receive a 2nd smoothie free.
7. Receive a free Carnival "hurricane" souvenir glass with the purchase of any frozen drink.
8. Receive an Ultra Premium "Ketel One" Martini for the price of a regular martini.
9. Recieve a complimentary $5 "Free-Play" chip.
10. Purchase any entry into any Ocean Players Club tournament and receive a 2nd tournament entry FREE.
11. Receive a Grande Coffee for the price of a tall coffee.
12. Recieve 15% discount towards the purhcase of a "Towel Creations with Freddy" book.
13. Receieve 20% off Le Therapie Hydralift Facial or Elemis Stone Therapy while ship is in port.
14. Choose either lonithermie or Aromaspa Ocean Wrap for $99 while ship is in port.
15. Print your own film or media card on board and receive a FREE 2nd set of prints.
15. Receive 10 minutes FREE with purchase of time plan #1 or 5 minutes FREE with purchase time plan #2.
16. Purchase any photo and receive a FREE 5x7 photo of the ship or ship's interior.