Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 24th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to wildcrazyatver
Default Twister ride cozumel

This is our second trip to mexico in cozumel and herd so much about his thrill ride and beach,now i know carnival offers it as a excurson but i would like to know if it is any cheaper from booking from vendor
Also what can i expect from as to aspects of the beach ,is it nice and not alot of people around where its private.also is there other activates on the island to do if your not into the beach
Sponsored Links
Old November 24th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

I've never heard of it.....
Old November 24th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

WE are doing this excursion next month, so I don't know first hand, but I will be glad to tell you what I have found out.

The boat is a lot of fun. (We did the same thing in Cancun, so I have been on the boat)

The boat ride takes about 30 minutes to get to the island, and your doing 360 turns in the water just about the whole time.

The island had been built up, until the hurricane came along, and tried to wipe it off the map. They have done wonders getting it back up to par, and it sounds like it is better than ever.

There are beach activities such as games, and water toys, and they have a little area of rides for the little kids.

The beach is suppose to be beautiful with hammocks and shade trees.

The food and drinks are included, and I'm told it is pretty good.

I do know of an independent tour group, but will need to PM you the info, so if you will PM me, I will pass on the info.

I have been to Coz many times, so if I can help with anything else you are interested in, let me know.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link