Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2009, 02:07 AM
Admiral

Default past guest program

After my upcoming cruise, I will officially be enrolled in the past guest program with Carnival. Does anyone know if any of it's sister lines reciprocate with their past guest programs as well or if it only applys to Carnival.
Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2009, 07:15 AM
First Mate

for your carnival cruises and to become a platinum member only carnival cruises count.
Old February 18th, 2009, 09:46 AM
First Mate

As you are probally aware one large enity owns and operates several of the cruise lines. I have these past cruise memberships in several and have found that not one of the crusie lines will honor any of the benefits that are given by other crusie lines, even when the cruise ship is under the "overall banner" of one owner. I talked with one of the officers on the last Holland America crusie and he told me that each crusie line while operating under general policies of the home office still get to set their own criteria. For example one crusie line offers a hugh discount on thier internet services while a sister cruise line does not offer any discount regardless of the number of nights or cruises you have taken.
Old February 18th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Admiral

I think RCCL/Celebrity/Azamara has it right with their program. Streamlined to allow cruises on any to count with all off the lines. Due to work as a travel agent, I always have to travel several lines so it would be nice to be able to use multiple lines to get past guest rewards on their sister lines.