Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2009, 11:50 PM
Familiar Face

Default Golden Fleece/Carnival Legend

Is the Golden Fleece open on the the first night out of Tampa (sunday night )? I am asking as my travel companions will be celebrating their 40th anniversary on sailaway and I would like to treat them to a nice dinner. Thank You for your replies.
Sponsored Links
Old June 12th, 2009, 02:06 AM
Beginner

Hi
We are booked on the Legend in Sept.We wanted to book the first and last night at the supper club.We recieved conformation for the last night,but they told us that the first night depends on how many reservations they recieve.In an email they said check after sailing.
Good luck and have a great cruise,we love the Legend.
Old June 12th, 2009, 02:07 AM
Beginner

Hi
We are booked on the Legend in Sept.We wanted to book the first and last night at the supper club.We recieved conformation for the last night,but they told us that the first night depends on how many reservations they recieve.In an email they said check after sailing.
Good luck and have a great cruise,we love the Legend.
Old June 12th, 2009, 02:13 AM
Beginner

Sorry for the double post.Iam a new guy to posting.Been on Carnival alot though and like it.
Old June 12th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

I would add one comment - as soon as you board go there, explain situation they'll speak with head at restaurant and should be able to squeeze you in. I know on the Miracle they wanted a two day notice for seating. We were at the captain's mercy for renewing our vows and only had 24 hour notice. Explained everything to supper club and they "squeezed" us in. I think they only want a few tables at a time because of the kind of service they give. We were not disappointed and had a great time. Hope all goes well
Old June 13th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Admiral

If they have a few bookings for the first night, but not as many as they would like, they will sometimes offer a half price special. So, check with them as soon as you get on the ship.
Hope it works out for you. Sounds like a perfectly lovely thing to do for your friends.
Marty