Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 24th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Passenger

Default Sunset beach jamaica

Does anyone know what it cost for a day pass at sunset beach?
Conquest Feb 2009
Sponsored Links
Old July 25th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

I have heard a lot about sunset beach over the years, but have never been there.

I googled "Sunset Beach Day Pass" and found a lot of info.

I also found this,

(Management representative)
Nov 12, 2008
Our day pass rate is currently $80US for adults and $40US for a child under 12 years old. Over the years we have provided a concession for cruise ship passengers, these rates are currently $60US for adults and $30US for a child under 12.

This rate allows you to use all the facilities at the resort include our water park, unlimited drinks at our bars, food, use of the beach, pools, lounge chairs, beach towels and entertainment. We feel that this represents great value for money and anyone on a cruise into Montego Bay cannot go wrong with the choice of Sunset Beach for a day and in particular if you are with a family.

I hope this helps in some way, and I hope you have a great trip.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old July 27th, 2009, 04:23 PM
First Mate

We visited there a few years ago from the Conquest. It was a very nice resort. If you are on the Conquest, you can actually see the resort area while in port. There are several pools including water slides and a "lazy" river float area. The food at the buffet was good, the snack bar was awesome, the jerk chicken there was spicy and wonderful. The beach is clean and there is even a nude only area. There are several drink stations on the property and they are included in the price. I would go back there again as it was not over crowded and there were no vendors.