Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2011, 04:49 PM
Familiar Face

Default Carnival Destiny in December.......

Hi All!!
We booked the Destiny for Dec 26 2011. I've never cruised in December before, so I'm looking forward to it. We are cruising to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau, leaving out of Miami. Just got back April 10 from the RC Allure. Loved it, but think I'll stick to smaller ships! Cruising is so addicting.
Anyway, anybody have any opinions of the Destiny? Any suggestions on a hotel the night before that has a cruise shuttle? (leaving out of Miami).

I'm so excitied! Even have the airfare booked already!
Happy Easter!
Sponsored Links
Old April 22nd, 2011, 12:34 PM
Familiar Face

Sounds wonderful! My husband and I are actually going to two of those destinations in June for our 1 year anniversary and second cruise together..the liberty this time. I wish I knew more about the destiny but I can tell u more details about the ports when we get back..grand Turk and half moon cay unless u have any suggestions for us? Happy planning and Easter
Old April 22nd, 2011, 03:55 PM
Admiral

have not been on the Destiny but was on the Liberty last year that went to Grand Turk...there is an area right where the ship docks that has direct access to the beach, which we loved and also a Margaritaville (sp) and small shopping area which was perfect..it was a great day on a beautiful island

if I'm not mistaken the Destiny is a Conquest size ship that has had a recent drydock, I've been on several Conquest style ships and loved them

I love HMC, so you have a great itin..have fun