CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Is there a way to find out how many trips you have been on? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/383440-there-way-find-out-how-many-trips-you-have-been.html)

inv106 June 30th, 2011 03:24 PM

Is there a way to find out how many trips you have been on?

Hey is there a way to check how many times you have been on Carnival?

inv106 June 30th, 2011 04:42 PM

i called carnival

I called Carnival and they gave me the information. However some information was wrong. They didnt have two of my kids listed for cruises. I also think I had 8 but they said 7. They may be right but the lady said there was discrepancies on there part. So I have to go back and hope to find documents.

A&B June 30th, 2011 04:50 PM

I think I found my history on Carnival's website; however, I have 3 cruises missing from my history and since the ex-H took half of my cruise albums, I can't verify what ships. About positive I've sailed on the Elation already (sailing on her in a week) at least once, however, back when it sailed out of Galveston.

Carnival also shows I sailed the Festivale in 1993 when it was the Celebration I sailed on in 1993. Now I did sail the Festivale in 1994 but not twice in a row like their records show I did so they do not keep accurate records.

The records are all wrong for my children as well, who have also cruised many many times, but I'll let them straighten their own records out when they're grown if they want to continue sailing in the future. As it is, I'm having a hard enough time trying to straighten out my own...lol

Beth

Trip June 30th, 2011 05:56 PM

There is a section on Carnival, where you can check your cruise history. As mentioned, somtimes it doesn't jive, so, some sort of proof is needed to put that cruise onto your list. Keeping all your sail and sign cards is the best proof of all..if not a picture with the ship, and, maybe a dated picture, even better.

flowers July 1st, 2011 10:11 AM

Carnival lost their computers they told me approx 1990, so anything before that will be missing. I have 3 among the missing. Sadly I dont even know the ship name to try and get credit for my 3 missing Carnival cruises.

Go to your profile and Carnival.com and sign in and scroll down to cruise history and it will list what they have for you.

cruised1014 July 1st, 2011 08:29 PM

Check website

I was curious after you had asked the question. How do you check how many Carnival Cruises have you been on. I logged into Carnival.com and go on the top of the web page "My Profile" Click on that and then on the left side it says View Past Cruises. I have been on 9 or 10th will be this Novenmber. Thanks Edroflrofl

Dwayne July 1st, 2011 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flowers (Post 1379117)
Carnival lost their computers they told me approx 1990, so anything before that will be missing. I have 3 among the missing. Sadly I dont even know the ship name to try and get credit for my 3 missing Carnival cruises.

Go to your profile and Carnival.com and sign in and scroll down to cruise history and it will list what they have for you.

Yes, this is what I was told too. If you have any memorabilia such as photos etc., they will take it. I had two Past Guest numbers going for some reason. They figured it out and combined the two, and straightened it out.

flowers July 2nd, 2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwayne (Post 1379247)
Yes, this is what I was told too. If you have any memorabilia such as photos etc., they will take it. I had two Past Guest numbers going for some reason. They figured it out and combined the two, and straightened it out.

Yea, if I had anything, I lost it in the move from FL 6 years ago to TX.

I hadnt cruised since the 1980s when I moved to S. Fl, then I quit working and moved from S. FL to Texas .. and started cruising again in 2006. Im cruising a lot to make up for lost time I tell myself.

Ro July 10th, 2011 01:32 PM

I just went on the Carnival cruise line site signed on and it was on the profile hx.