Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 1st, 2011, 11:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thumbs down Spa services on Carnival Spirit......

Please be forewarned ~ if you plan on getting any Spa treatment on this ship ~ first they are by a separate company so Carnival doesn't manage them. There customer service has a lot to be desired and downright rude. One of their gals hung up on me because I changed my mind on the type of services I wanted for my husband and my 30th wedding anniversary and decided that I wanted to downgrade the package and they told me that they can't downgrade, what? Are you serious? So instead of making a $350 sale ~ they got $0......as I cancelled immediately. They were unbelievable, money Hungary is all they seemed to care about but apparently not since they lost my business. Just thought I would let future cruise buddies aware.
Sponsored Links
Old September 2nd, 2011, 09:34 AM
Captain

I had a roomie get taken in and spend a lot in the spa. Its true its a 3rd party who runs it... as a 3rd party runs the internet, and another 3rd party runs all the onboard shops.

When I was stuck on Conquest with Ike bearing down I asked the sub CD if they could get the location of Ike and was told no one on their staff could go online. Same problem when we got 12 hours notice we would be coming into New Orleans .. they couldnt go online to find out phone numbers for rental cars and such. Even the FCC agent only could access the Carnival site.. couldnt get to other sites.

People who buy expensive jewelry and think Carnival is standing behind them are often surprised to find out they have to deal with another company, Carnival says not them. The shopping expert is there to steer you to stores that give kickbacks, not to save you money.