Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 29th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Familiar Face

Default Liberty - Formal Nights?

Anybody know when the 2 formal dinner nights on the Liberty are?? Thanks!! 11 days til sail :-D

Liberty June 2012
Sponsored Links
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Just returned from 7 day on the Liberty. Formal nights were the 3rd and 6th nights. This was our third cruise and by far the most disappointing. All have been on Carnival and We usually book our next as soon as we return. We were planning to take another with my sisters and their families who have never cruised. It definitely won't be with Carnival. Maybe it was a fluke and your cruise will go well. I certainly hope so!
Old June 3rd, 2012, 10:13 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
Just returned from 7 day on the Liberty. Formal nights were the 3rd and 6th nights. This was our third cruise and by far the most disappointing. All have been on Carnival and We usually book our next as soon as we return. We were planning to take another with my sisters and their families who have never cruised. It definitely won't be with Carnival. Maybe it was a fluke and your cruise will go well. I certainly hope so!
Was it something specific? Or just general stuff? Care to share with us?

Thanks.

Need some cruise help?
Old June 3rd, 2012, 12:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Old June 3rd, 2012, 02:54 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Lanie,

Thanks for the great post. Sometimes it is one thing that goes bad and sometimes nothing goes right. We have been on 3 different lines, (RCL, Princess and Carnival) and all have been good to us. 1st cruise on Carnival Jubilee the MDR was a bit overwhelmed and slow but the following ones have been great. We will sail on the Carnival Dream in Oct (14th Carnival cruise for us) and we are anxiously awaiting to see if any changes made are going to deal breakers for future cruises. Hope you try and cruise again as you are missing one of life's great exerience by staying home

Need some cruise help?
Old June 3rd, 2012, 10:56 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Oh NO!! Think I'll keep this bit of info to myself. Other travel couples don't need to know this, since it was my idea to take this ship & itinerary!!

Liberty June 2012