Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 20th, 2001, 04:13 PM
JeffCoud

Default Celebrity Century Review

Hello gang!!

I have posted a review of our recent cruise on the Century here:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~m12q47/century.htm

The gallery of photos is here:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...391&a=11050426

Enjoy!

Jeff
Sponsored Links
Old January 21st, 2001, 10:31 AM
George in NY

Default Re: Celebrity Century Review

Jeff,

No you can never go back after the Royal Suite We had the Royal Suite on the Zenith last October and I admit we have booked it for this October again. We booked a Cat C suite, no where near the Royal experience from what I have read, on the Explorer of The Seas for June. The first difference is NO Butler, how can you live without the Butler I ask ?

I loved your review, too bad about the Texans but it just goes to prove that even on a cruise you can find an idiot or three.

Nope you can't go back, I suggest you do as we are doing, get that jar with the quarters, dimes, and nickles, filled as fast as possible.

Thanks again for a great review.

George in NY
Old January 21st, 2001, 06:46 PM
JeffCoud

George--

I remember reading of your anticipation, and review, of your time on the Zenith in the Royal Suite with great pleasure.

As a matter of fact....we wrapped coins in the change jar today! $312.95! Not too shabby huh!? I have been missing the butler something terribly for the past week. I think we could swing a Cat. 1 suite on our next trip without too much damage perhaps.

Jeff
Old January 21st, 2001, 11:57 PM
Carole Dunham

Jeff, I'm absolutely GREEN. Oh well, the next best thing to being there is hearing about it. Too bad about the Texas Trolls and your queasy tummy, but what a wonderful compensation you had. Thanks for the delightful review and photos.

Carole
Old January 23rd, 2001, 03:54 PM
plasnewydd

Jeff,
Enjoyed your review. We're on the Century 02/24 with a Cat 2 Guarantee. I wonder if we'll be upgraded. Fourth Celebrity cruise
First on Century. She seems to be having better reviews than the Millennium. We really enjoyed our Med cruise on the Millie in Sept.
On the last morning before getting off we asked the cleaners if we could have a peek at some of the suites. Is that how you managed to see the penthouse? After the awful Texans had gone. I suppose they are too stupid to be able to use a computer and read your remarks.
Thanks.
P & A
Old January 23rd, 2001, 07:53 PM
JeffCoud

I'll never tell!

If you are in a Cat. 2 on the Century there is a very good chance you'll be upgraded, from what I hear. There are so few of the Cat. 2s that they book twice as many in to them and upgrade half of them. Good luck! Either way I think you get the butler service...make the most of it! Loved the hors d'oeuvres every night before dinner!

Jeff
Old January 23rd, 2001, 10:57 PM
saltydog28

Hello Jeff,

I love your review and the photos.
Thank-you for sharing your adventure with us.
Pat.
Old February 5th, 2001, 05:04 PM
david d

We are also sailing on the Century on February 24. Are you traveling with your spouse? This is our 4th and 2nd on Century. Perhaps we will run into each other.