Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2001, 02:44 AM
Passenger

Default Too much of a good thing?

Dear Cruisers,
Thanks for the all the Celebrity information, but I think I have come to the conclusion that too much information is not necessarily a good thing. I also believe that a vacation is what you make it, if you are looking to have a good time, you will have a good time ... if you are a whiner you will ALWAYS find something to whine about. One of the good things about these boards is you find a lot of useful information ... but sometimes finding out too much takes the mystery and excitement out of the unknown. So, I've decided to take a break from the boards, throw caution to the wind, and get ready to enjoy my cruise. If there is one thing I have learned from all of you, it is that your cruise is what you make it. If you leave it up to other people to determine whether or not you are having a good time you will always be disappointed.
Oncolgoist39, I'll see you onboard next month.
Happy cruising to all of you.
Thom
Sponsored Links
Old May 7th, 2001, 02:08 PM
TWOFER

Default Re: Too much of a good thing?

I agree with you about too much information is not necessarily a good thing.As I posted on another board, if we had not known better, having taken seven other cruises, we would have let all the negative postings ruin our otherwise GREAT cruise on the Mercury (Apr.16-30).Everyone has an opion and wecome to share it but to all you that are new to cruising or new to a ship or line, be sure to read more than just on or two posts before you form an impression.The Mercury and most importantly, the cruise staff from top to bottom, exceded our expectations!