Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2003, 10:41 AM
Mary K

Default "Concierge Class"?

Can anyone clarifiy this for me. I readon another board that the Millennium class ships will have this class for their 1A cabins starting 2003. Can you enlighten me? I've checked the Celebrity website but haven't seen anything there about this.

Many thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old January 2nd, 2003, 09:07 PM
gann

Default Re: "Concierge Class"?

I read a post that Lori put on another board, but haven't seen anything else. I have a 1C booked on the Constellation and would guess it would apply to that cabin as well as the 1A since there is only $50 between the 1A and 1C cabin. Guess Lori will let me know if this will apply to me. Will continue to watch the boards. Good luck.
Don
Old January 2nd, 2003, 09:44 PM
Babette

Default Re: Re: "Concierge Class"?

The Concierge Class 1A cabins are purported to be located mid-ship. These cabins will come at a premium price... although nobody has said at what price!!

Many folks don't like the 1A's because of the overhang and supports as well as their location under the pool.

I've two cruises on Celebrity coming up... 1/12/02 on Horizon and 2/21 (Captain's Club Reunion cruise) on Mercury. I'll be digging for more information.
Old January 14th, 2003, 03:48 PM
First Mate

Default Re: "Concierge Class"?

I am a travel agent and have been calling Celebrity about this for several weeks. They have told me this is coming and should be announced the end of February. I am personally on Infinity 5/20/03 in a 1B and would change to c-class in a heartbeat, if it is substantially lower than a suite price, which is what I am being told. They gave me no prices.