Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 29th, 2004, 09:45 AM
dlg

Default Soda cards

Can anyone tell me if the soda cards available on our cruise, the Century is that only available for teens or can adults buy them too. I can't seem to find out the info I need...
Sponsored Links
Old April 29th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Soda cards

I'd be interested in finding that out as well, dlg. Anyone know?
Old April 29th, 2004, 12:27 PM
First Mate

Not sure about Century, but there were lots of adults on Summit a couple of days ago with soda cards. Looked like they all had Coca Cola mugs (maybe 16 oz.?) with tops that they took to the bar for refills. I overheard someone say it was $5 per day for the card.

Hope this helps. Sailed Century on '00 - a beautiful ship.

Sid1962
Old April 29th, 2004, 01:44 PM
jamiegunter

Yes they have them on Century. They cost $5 a day, total of $40 for a adult. You go
to any bar and get a drink, they put a sticker on your sail and sign card. It is for fountain soda. You can not get a can.

We just returned last Saturday from the Century, the card is a good deal if you drink alot
of soda like we do. I do not know the cost for kids, I am sure it is lower.
Old April 29th, 2004, 01:45 PM
jamiegunter

Oh forget to mention, they dont give you a mug for refilling. New glass every time.
Old May 10th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Passenger

They do have the soda cards on Century. I drink alot of diet pepsi and forgot to buy one. Thought I was going to have a cow without my diet pepsi. But really didn't miss them too much. I bought a liter when I was in port and brought it on board with me. They do have free ice tea with lemon and other fruit drinks free all day. I read another post where the people had brought their own sodas onboard the ship and had their housekeeper remove the items from their room refridgerator,to keep them cold. Thought I might do this on my next cruise in Nov.
I believe the cost is the same for adults and children, Enjoy your Cruise! Century is a great ship. Food is out of this world, you'll be treated like Kings and Queens as their Service is Top Notch!
Sailed on Century Nov 2003 Western Carribean, doing the Eastern Carribean this Nov. on Century.
Old May 11th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Henry

I just spoke to someone at Celebrity to ask about the soda cards. Our cruise is in July and it will be on the Galaxy.

The woman I spoke to said that all Celebrity ships have drink cards. In July they will cost $6 a day plus a 15% gratuity. I don't know if this is a recent price change (from $5).

The woman also told me that you have to buy it for the length of the trip. I asked what to expect to pay for a soda onboard and she said $1.75 and a 15% gratuity. So if you think you will want at least 3 sodas a day then the card is the way to go.

Henry
Old May 12th, 2004, 07:07 AM
jamiegunter

We just got back and it was $40 for the week with grat.