Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 31st, 2004, 07:59 AM
thickmd

Default Conceirge Class Category

Can anyone tell me if the Conceirge Class Category is worth the extra money on Celebrity and what all it includes. I was reading some website where Celebrity Ships have some kind of place near the Spa that is named Passion ????. Does anyone know what the charge of this is and what all is included. I'm wondering if the Coneirge Class guest can use it free..
Thanks for all the help
Sponsored Links
Old July 31st, 2004, 03:52 PM
jamiegunter

Default Re: Conceirge Class Category

We had CC on the Century. We didnt feel it was worth it at all. Nice little touches, but not the $250 worth. You get nicer towels, towel mat, huge umbrella to use, crappy little binoculers, selection of pillows(that was nice), flowers(small, dont expect alot), champayne first day, and fresh fruit each day. The room looked no different than anyoen elses. You are suppose to get priority check in and all that. But we never seen it, I asked about it too. She said they didnt have a special line for CC. Thats the whole reason we booked it. We probally wont ever sail Celebrity again, we werent real impressed with them. Bad when u get bored on a cruise.
Old July 31st, 2004, 08:51 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Conceirge Class Category

We had friends on the Summit in March of 2005 who were in Concerge class. They loved it. I know for a fact that they recieved priority upon disembarkation, not sure about boarding.

Queen Mary 2, Canada

Enchantment, Western Carribbean

Century, Caribbean

Century, Western Mediterranean

Jewel, Eastern Caribbean
Old July 31st, 2004, 11:30 PM
Larry Thomas

We where on the Constellation this April and in the Concierges Class. We loved it and are going on another Celebrity Cruise next April. They had a line for CC embarkation and had a special room for debarkation. We also got canapés every night before dinner. We have always been Princess fans but the extras on Celebrity have made them are number 1 line.
Old August 1st, 2004, 06:49 AM
George in Montreal

Frankly I think whether Concierge Class is "worth it" depends on how much extra you have to fork over in order to get it. Our travel agent was able to get us CC for less than $100 a person. At that price, I think it was worth it, if only for being first off the boat at the time of disembarkation and having the luxury of time to find your bags and get them to a cab (this at Fort Lauderdale) without facing the vicious free-for-all that usually takes place.

The other improvement that made CC worthwhile was the upgraded room service breakfast menu, especially the fresh-squeezed orange juice that is not otherwise available.