Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 30th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Marion Paris

Default Med Cruise

We will be sailing on the Galaxy on September 16. If there is anyone who has taken a Med cruise with Celebrity can you answer the following questions for me...........

1}

What time do they let you board the ship.....REAL TIME that is. They usually tell you 2:00PM in for the ships that leave out of Florida but you can board around 11AM and lunch is served at noon. So, need to know what the REAL TIME is.

2}

Will they be serving lunch when you get on the ship?

3}

If the ship sails at 7:00PM what do they do about dinner the first night. Do they have two seatings or do they just serve a buffet and you eat when you want?

Any help with these questions will be appreciated. I always find that when I call Celebrity they can never give me the correct answers to my questions. Need to get the answers from the boards from the experts!

Many thanks

Marion
Sponsored Links
Old July 31st, 2005, 02:54 PM
Janice J

Default Re: Med Cruise

The schedule for our Mediterranean Cruise was about the same. Even though our boarding time said 2:00, we boarded about 12:30. We weren't allowed in our staterooms until about 1:00, though. We spend the time sitting by the pool eating hamburgers served at the outdoor grill. It was a different ship, though. I don't know where the grill is on the Galaxy. I don't remember the buffet being opened.

Dinner was the same schedule as any other night. Just because the ship isn't underway doesn't mean they can't serve yummy food.

Hope you have a great cruise.