O.K. all you past Solstice sailers,
We just booked on Solstice. This will be our first shot at Celebrity. We usually sail with RCCL. When we did the first 2 Oasis sailings in December, we thought we might not do another cruise so soon but an opportunity popped up and we can't pass it up. So we are anxious to try Solstice and Celebrity, but of course, we're 'playing with a different team' and had a few questions that some past Solstice cruisers might be able to answer. So, and in no particular order, here goes:
1) Are any of the pools freshwater (really like that on Oasis)?
2) Is there anyplace on ship that has 24 food/snacks/coffee etc. similar to
RCCL's Cafe Promenade?
3) Does Solstice board from the same pier/facility as Oasis?
4) What is the current main show in the theatre?
5) For the fitness people, do the treadmills have audio/visual units (ie:
TV's and if so, does the ship supply headphones or do I need my own?
Now I know this seems to indicate that that I'm going to use the
fitness center while on board, and that is my intention. But as of right now, out of
10 cruises, the amount of fitness I have committed on a cruise
amounts sticking my head in the door of two different fitness centers.
And that's pretty much it. But I am planning to do it this time.....really!
So that covers what I have so far. Thanks.