Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 10th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Solstice-May 14th 2011 Join Private Tour

We invite you to join us on some shore excursions while the Celebrity Solstice (sailing May 14th to 26th 2011) is in the ports below. We are a Canadian couple in our 50’s that have researched and found an Italian company called Share-a-Shore Excursion that has been created by the same people that own the popular driverinrome.com organization.
This company allows travelers the opportunity to share a tour with other cruisers and organizes small groups for private shore excursions.
This service is on the following website: http://www.shareashoreexcursioninitaly.com
We believe the costs to be reasonable (provided there are sufficient participants signing up with Share-a-Shore Excursion) and the tours can be more directed and individualized by the group.
We have booked the following tours:
Livorno May 16th (Siena and San Gigignano
Rome May 17th (The Best of Rome)
Naples May 18th (The Amalfi Coast in full)

Many thanks, The Dyjak Group
Sponsored Links
Old January 2nd, 2011, 01:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Happy New Year. My husband and I are looking forward to sharing the May 17 "The Best of Rome" shore excursion. We are also in our 50's and currently reside in North Carolina. Looking forward to meeting you May.
Debbie
Old January 8th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello there. Thanks for the reply. We are looking forward to meeting and exploring Rome with you on this 'private' tour. We did check the Share a Shore Excursion website and didn't see your registration for the Rome trip. Can you check to see that you have done so? Our experience has been that anyone registering for a paticular tour automatically shows up as a particpant of that tour. Here's their web site - if it helps.
Share A Shore Excursion In Italy :: Home
Again looking forward to a great trip!
Old January 8th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Dyjak Group,
I checked the Share A Shore Excursion in Italy website and I believe they added you to the tour I set up called " Rome Adventure". I hope you don't mind I was on the cruise critic Solstice rollcall thread and mentioned the Rome tour and also the other two tours (Livorno & Naples) you organized. Cruise Critic website is very popular. A lot of people from our ship looking for tours to join. Never been to the Mediterranean before so plan on visiting Leaning Tower of Pisa and Capri. Trying to plan Rome was overwhelming so thought a tour was the best choice. Take care, Debbie