Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Banned
Captain
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 519
Default Pay for specialty?

Hello to all my fellow cruise lovers.

The question to book a specialty restaurant and pay an extra surcharge has been a difficult decision for my wife and I.

We do understand that a smaller venue such as a specialty restaurant can increase the quality of the food and service considering how few people can book it per night. But the real question is should the cruise line increase the price of the cruise to keep the quality of the food and service at a high level of quality?

I for one am not pleased that I have to pay extra to get the quality of food that should be included in the price of the cruise. Consider many years back when the first thing people thought of when a cruise was mentioned was how wonderful the food was. Nowadays lots of cruise lines lower their quality of food for cost savings.

One of the main reason I have cruised with Celebrity was the fact that the food level was at a rather high level of quality, compared to other cruise lines I have sailed with, it was sort of comparing Wendys to a sit down restarant.

We understand that if the cruise line increased the price of the cruise then it is proberly the same as if you paid for the specialty restaurant. The only difference is that all passengers pay the higher rate wheather you want to eat a higher quality of food or not.

I believe the way to go is to raise the cruise price and get served a higher level of food and service. By charging a surcharge it just makes the whole situation feel like they are nickle and diming you.

I guess when push comes to shove my wife and I would pay for a couple of evenings in a specialty restaurant. But in the end it just does'nt feel right. I don't think we should have to make a reservation to get a higher level of quality since we think it should be standard on Celebrity...

What do my fellow cruisers and fans of Celebrity think
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,199
Default

I personally would not pay additional money to eat in a specialty restaurant .
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 411
Default

The difference may only be slight however in my opinion it is worth the added expense and the service is the best of the cruise line.Am sure there are numerous places to spend your money on a cruise however we feel that this is a special ocassion and will partake at least once a cruise.I can remember the days when the food was prepared at your table and yes then you would not have needed a specialty restaurant.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Palm Coast, Florida
Posts: 19,880
Default

I love Celebrity and have enjoyed all my cruises on their ships, but I have never paid to eat in a specialty restaurant.

I con't plan to do so on Celebrity, or any other cruiseline.

TM
__________________
CRUISES
Century 4/1998
Mercury 4/2000+4/2006+7/2007
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence 12/29/13


Booked Vision of the Seas . 2/14/2015

Booked Allure of the Seas... 2/21/16 *Last Gang Cruise*
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,199
Default

One of my closest friends and his wife are doing their first cruise ever this coming Sunday on the Celebrity Soltice .
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Banned
Captain
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 519
Default Individual choice

I can understand and appriciate both sides of the opinion as to wheather to pay or not pay for a specialty retaurant.

Considering this will be our first cruise in 5 years, I think my wife and I will opt to try it. Though I dont believe in paying for something that should be included.

However I do have a limit, and that would be if the extra charge is more then $30.00 per person. If that is the case then I will pass. I think $30.00 per person is even high, at that price I will expect nothing less then a triple A 5 Diamond white table cloth restaurant, anything less would be a dissapointment. Are my expections too high, not really considering the Celebrity motto is "exceeding you're expectations".
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 04:46 PM
johnthed0g's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 2,655
Default

Why should it be included? Everything else is included & they offer a special dining experience if you wish to indulge in it ..up to you really, we always try a speciality venue & Celebrity have some good ones.
__________________
Some answer questions...I also question answers
JTD 2010
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,199
Default

My thinking is that in the not too distant future all free activities on cruise ships may no longer exist . On my first cruise every possible activity was included .
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Trip's Avatar
Moderator
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Boston
Posts: 19,901
Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default

The population of people saying the food in specialty restaurants is a better option, is growing steadily. To take in more revenue to offset lower prices, the trend continues for more pay venues.

Next month, we opted for most of the week, excluding our Cruisemate group dining get togethers, to dine in specialty venues, for a cost of $150.00

Enjoy your cruise,and your options.
__________________


Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator


Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Kuki's Avatar
Moderator
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Right here :)
Posts: 22,430
Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry43 View Post
My thinking is that in the not too distant future all free activities on cruise ships may no longer exist . On my first cruise every possible activity was included .
Henry... when you first cruised, the only activity option was rowing

Seriously, in the early days of cruising, there weren't many activities, except for shuffleboard.

As far as activities go, there's not all that many "activities" that they do now charge for.
__________________
Kuki
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 05:52 PM
johnthed0g's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 2,655
Default

We look at the speciality restaurants as a special treat, but a choice nevertheless.
__________________
Some answer questions...I also question answers
JTD 2010
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Banned
Captain
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 519
Default Some good opinions.

To answer some points that were brought up first JohnthedOg:

I stated that the cruise line should raise the price of the cruise itself, to offset the extra care and quality in the food and service. To be charged a extra fee makes it seem like they are nickle and diming you. But I never said it should just be included.

I do agree about the point being in the future more and more activites will cost extra. How far can they go ? well look at the airlines. They pushed the envelope so far that at the basic's can double the original fare. Items such as:
Pillows, food, headphones,aisle seats, window seats, bulk head seat, carry on bags, checked bags, they are even thinking about charging to use the restroom.

How far can cruise lines go? well we see it already in some of the things that never existed years ago and one of those Items is specialty restaurants. Thought up with just one thing in mind, raise the profit of the cruise line.

My wife and I do not drink soda, But we heard on how high the prices of soda packages can be especialy if you have kids. But will free ice tea be a thing of the past soon?

This is just meant as some discussion material and in no way is it meant to be confrontational. I do respect all opinions on this matter. So lets hear how you feel.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Surfguyxxx1's Avatar
Senior Member
Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Palm Bay FL and Princeton NJ
Posts: 682
Default

Alright, I can't believe I am telling you all about this but on my next cruise, I booked a speciality restaurant every night. Why; I love the attention I/we get in this smaller venue. I like the quieter atmosphere, the detail to finer service, the "clear" distinction of the wait staff, the offerings on the menu. I am not and never have and never will be a "stand up and whirl your napkin above your head kinda guy".

I am not rich by any means, but I like to be pampered and if it costs me a few extra dollars, I think I work hard enough to deserve it! I actually have more of a problem with scheduling a 50 minute massage, having to wait for her to come back into my room, getting 35 minutes of actual massage and 15 minutes of trying to sell me potions and lotions.
__________________
Horizon-12/03
Empress -10/04
Diamond-02/05
Inspiration -09/05
Mariner-05/06 & 10/09
Century-01/07
Crown-04/07
Liberty-11/07
Explorer-08/08
Insignia-11/08
Destiny-07/09
Oasis Inaugural Cruise-12/09
Monarch-03/10 & 07/10
Equinox-08/10
Freedom-02/2012
Mariner; RSS- 10/12
Jewel-12/12 b2b
Independence-12/13
Enchantment- 01/14
Legend-TA- 04/14
Freedom OTS-10/14

Booked:Solstice Alaska; 09/15
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 07:21 PM
johnthed0g's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 2,655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfguyxxx1 View Post
Alright, I can't believe I am telling you all about this but on my next cruise, I booked a speciality restaurant every night. Why; I love the attention I/we get in this smaller venue. I like the quieter atmosphere, the detail to finer service, the "clear" distinction of the wait staff, the offerings on the menu. I am not and never have and never will be a "stand up and whirl your napkin above your head kinda guy".

I am not rich by any means, but I like to be pampered and if it costs me a few extra dollars, I think I work hard enough to deserve it! I actually have more of a problem with scheduling a 50 minute massage, having to wait for her to come back into my room, getting 35 minutes of actual massage and 15 minutes of trying to sell me potions and lotions.
Yep...enjoy & indulge!! Never had a massage but I see what you mean.
__________________
Some answer questions...I also question answers
JTD 2010
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Mike M's Avatar
Administrator
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: You're Looking At Me
Posts: 23,881
Default

Surfguy: Nothin wrong with that. Enjoy.

My wife and I usually book at least one specialty restaurant over the course of the trip on most lines. On NCL we book about 3/4 of our dinners at the additional charge venues.

On Celebrity it isn't what it once was. I remember when my wife and I sailed on the Millennium. We had dinner in the Olympic restaurant and it was one of the BEST dinners, food and service wise, we have ever had.

Sadly, it isn't quite the same as then. The "Butterfly Service" is gone and the food, while good, isn't the level it was then. This is based on dining in the S.S. United States and two times in Murano's on Century. My last dinner in Muranos, in May 2011, was good but reminded me of what was "normal" in the MDR six or seven years earlier.

Take care,
Mike
__________________
Cruisemates Community Leader/Moderator

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 07:33 PM
johnthed0g's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 2,655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons16 View Post
To answer some points that were brought up first JohnthedOg:
I stated that the cruise line should raise the price of the cruise itself, to offset the extra care and quality in the food and service. To be charged a extra fee makes it seem like they are nickle and diming you. But I never said it should just be included.
Surely by saying they should increase the price to offset the extra care etc....is implying it should be included?
The speciality restaurants are an experience in themselves, not just the food. For instance "Ocean Liners" on Constellation is a 3 hour dining journey with matched wines for each course, superb service in splendid surroundings.
__________________
Some answer questions...I also question answers
JTD 2010
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Banned
Captain
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 519
Default

Wow some really great points for both sides. I also am not a wave the napkin high above your head while waiters dance around balancing plates of dessert on thier heads.

I guess I like the finer points of cruising. I for one like Surfguy's thoughts about paying a little extra to be pampered. If that's what it takes then so be it.

I will proberly book at least two dinners in a specialty restaurant because I like the extra attention that would be offered. Dont I still don't agree with the tactic. I just wont book a specialty dinner during a formal night, that just does not make sense to me. Why pay extra when they are serving lobster in the MDR ?
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 137
Default

My husband and I tend to eat nightly in the specialty restaurants on board ship. Living in NYC, we often attend Broadway shows so we tend not to view on board entertainment venues unless they are before/after dinner. Our dining experience in the specialty restaurants is, therefore, "our show."

We do not like to be rushed, nor do we like to be herded like cattle, nor wait on lines to go into a restaurant. Check the watch, six o'clock? Ok, let's line up in front of the restaurant, eat six courses in less than an hour, go to the cabin to freshen up and then rush to the theater to get a good seat for a show. Not us, sorry....I'm not saying that it is a bad thing, but just not for us nor our lifestyle.

We enjoy dressing up nightly for dinner, sitting down in a restaurant that has lower lights, lower noise level, smaller population, not rubbing up against someone at the next table and having to make coversation with others if we are having a bad day or did not like the port and are still complaining about it...

That's just us and our way of cruising. We don't mind spending the extra money for fine wines and dinner, lingering longer over it (even if it means we are the last ones out of the restaurant which is most always the case). This is our thing and that is what makes a cruise for us. Doesn't mean that dining in the MDR is less enjoyable, but been there many times, done that many times, and this is what works for us at this point in our lives.

We tend to sail only on ships having specialty restaurants, and some are far better than others. HAL's PG is one of the worst, although they are my favorite line, and we still tend to eat there nightly. Celebrity's Olympic is far superior to Tuscan Grill (in my opinion, which does not even come close to Princess' Sabattini's) but the Murano is third on our favorite list. Chops was, at one time, another fave, but we tend to eat less red meat nowdays. Portofino was also excellent on RCL. LeBistro, on NCL, is another favorite for the food and atmosphere. I will also admit that since we eat nightly at these restaurants, we may form relationships with the staff there and are allowed to order off menu at times, order food from the MDR menu, or even make special requests. This depends on the chef, wait staff, and ship as this may also vary and at times, we are not permitted to do so. No problem, we still eat there anyway.

I would suggest that cruisers try at least one specialty restaurant on board a cruise ship which encompasses your favorite food. It is, after all, your cruise, and try to experience all aspects of shipboard life at least once, and then draw your own conclusions.

Wherever you eat, whomever you eat with, enjoy your vacation with its lasting memories!
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 411
Default

my wife and I have over 60 cruises and the best specialty restaurant was the Olympic many years ago and the entire experience will be always remembered.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Banned
Captain
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 519
Default

2KATZ3FSH and big apple,

Thanks so much for your honest opinion's. I also like the extra attention that would be givin in a specialty restaurant. I proberly will take the advice of proberly booking the Olympic.

One question though, would it be advisable to reserve on line prior to sailing ? If that is the case then I would have to find out when the two formal nights are. I would prefer to eat in the MDR on formal nights.
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old February 9th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 242
Default

Exactly when do you book the specialty restaurants? Can you do it before hand, like the excursions or spa? Or do you have to wait until you
actually get on board? If so, where do you go to book your reservation?
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old February 10th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Mike M's Avatar
Administrator
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: You're Looking At Me
Posts: 23,881
Default

You can pre-book online and you can book once you are on board. To book on board you can do so by telephone from your cabin or go directly to the specialty restaurant.

Many times they will have a table set up in the main atrium where you can book a specialty restaurant reservation.

Take care,
Mike
__________________
Cruisemates Community Leader/Moderator

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old February 10th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,199
Default Broadway shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2katz3fsh View Post
My husband and I tend to eat nightly in the specialty restaurants on board ship. Living in NYC, we often attend Broadway shows so we tend not to view on board entertainment venues unless they are before/after dinner. Our dining experience in the specialty restaurants is, therefore, "our show."

We do not like to be rushed, nor do we like to be herded like cattle, nor wait on lines to go into a restaurant. Check the watch, six o'clock? Ok, let's line up in front of the restaurant, eat six courses in less than an hour, go to the cabin to freshen up and then rush to the theater to get a good seat for a show. Not us, sorry....I'm not saying that it is a bad thing, but just not for us nor our lifestyle.

We enjoy dressing up nightly for dinner, sitting down in a restaurant that has lower lights, lower noise level, smaller population, not rubbing up against someone at the next table and having to make coversation with others if we are having a bad day or did not like the port and are still complaining about it...

That's just us and our way of cruising. We don't mind spending the extra money for fine wines and dinner, lingering longer over it (even if it means we are the last ones out of the restaurant which is most always the case). This is our thing and that is what makes a cruise for us. Doesn't mean that dining in the MDR is less enjoyable, but been there many times, done that many times, and this is what works for us at this point in our lives.

We tend to sail only on ships having specialty restaurants, and some are far better than others. HAL's PG is one of the worst, although they are my favorite line, and we still tend to eat there nightly. Celebrity's Olympic is far superior to Tuscan Grill (in my opinion, which does not even come close to Princess' Sabattini's) but the Murano is third on our favorite list. Chops was, at one time, another fave, but we tend to eat less red meat nowdays. Portofino was also excellent on RCL. LeBistro, on NCL, is another favorite for the food and atmosphere. I will also admit that since we eat nightly at these restaurants, we may form relationships with the staff there and are allowed to order off menu at times, order food from the MDR menu, or even make special requests. This depends on the chef, wait staff, and ship as this may also vary and at times, we are not permitted to do so. No problem, we still eat there anyway.

I would suggest that cruisers try at least one specialty restaurant on board a cruise ship which encompasses your favorite food. It is, after all, your cruise, and try to experience all aspects of shipboard life at least once, and then draw your own conclusions.

Wherever you eat, whomever you eat with, enjoy your vacation with its lasting memories!

I've been going to the theater in NYC for 50 years and in my opinion many of the shows on cruiseships are far superior to what is offered in NYC and I am including 2 of my plays .
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old February 10th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13
Default

My Husband and I will be cruising on our 35th anniversary and would like to eat at one of the infinity's speciality restaurants that night. My husband is a steak/lobster man. Which one should we book. And I've read that it cost 30 a person. So is this whatever we want on the menu? Does this cover any drinks? Also, is dress attire suit and tie or tux or sports coat?
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old February 10th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,199
Default my first cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuki View Post
Henry... when you first cruised, the only activity option was rowing

Seriously, in the early days of cruising, there weren't many activities, except for shuffleboard.

As far as activities go, there's not all that many "activities" that they do now charge for.
Shuffleboard ,skeet shooting .

I had plenty of time to day dream and one of thos dreams was to some day be able to post on an Internet message board about cruises .
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old February 10th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grands3 View Post
My Husband and I will be cruising on our 35th anniversary and would like to eat at one of the infinity's speciality restaurants that night. My husband is a steak/lobster man. Which one should we book. And I've read that it cost 30 a person. So is this whatever we want on the menu? Does this cover any drinks? Also, is dress attire suit and tie or tux or sports coat?
I thought Celebrity raised their prices to $40... you should be able to find out online. I've heard they offer a few specials onboard if you're not too fussy about what night you eat in the specialty restaurant.
__________________
Upcoming:

Hawaii By land x 2
Paris and German Christmas Markets
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old February 10th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Banned
Captain
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 519
Default

WOW $40 per person is getting a little high IMHO. For just two nights for two people would be $160..That seems to be really pushing the envelope. Seems they will keep raising prices as high as the market will bear. Price getting to the point that I might just say forget it.
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old February 10th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,207
Default

Ridiculously high! I think they're trying to push people towards their wine and dine packages by making individual nights so expensive. I have read though that they have lots of 25% off specials onboard as the restaurants are sitting empty.

http://media.celebritycruises.com/ce...Dine_Final.pdf
__________________
Upcoming:

Hawaii By land x 2
Paris and German Christmas Markets
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old February 10th, 2012, 05:23 PM
johnthed0g's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 2,655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grands3 View Post
My Husband and I will be cruising on our 35th anniversary and would like to eat at one of the infinity's speciality restaurants that night. My husband is a steak/lobster man. Which one should we book. And I've read that it cost 30 a person. So is this whatever we want on the menu? Does this cover any drinks? Also, is dress attire suit and tie or tux or sports coat?
The dress code is I think smart/elegant casual in the speciality restaurants, the charge is just a cover charge & does not relate to food or what you get. Drinks are not included. Depends on the venue but they are "fine dining" places usually, steak & /or Lobster may be on the menu but if I was you I would look at the menus online so you know if it for you.
__________________
Some answer questions...I also question answers
JTD 2010
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old February 10th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 76
Default

First, I would not like them to raise cruise prices! We tried the specialty restaurant once. We found that it was too much food! In the MDR, we feel that it is included so we can eat as much or as little as we like. Since we pay extra for the specialty venue, we feel we have to eat it all! Actually, on our last cruise, there was one day that they offered free specialty if you booked a future cruise. We did book a future cruise, but didn't even bother to book on that day.

Now, Massages are another story. Ever since we began cruising (about 15 years ago), I always treat myself to a few massages. I don't get cheated on the time!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
caribbean, celebrity, cruise, cruisemates, cruising, declined, dining, extra, mdr, means, money, pay, quality, royal, service, specialty, worth

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
specialty restaurants earl Royal Caribbean International 4 December 24th, 2008 01:58 PM
Specialty Restaurants jrcesc05 Carnival Cruise Lines 1 April 25th, 2005 10:08 PM
specialty drinks MJ Carnival Cruise Lines 3 August 30th, 2004 07:19 AM
Specialty Restaurants libby Royal Caribbean International 2 January 2nd, 2004 10:35 AM
I will pay for postage, I will pay for Xerox's, How can I ge CruiseMuscleGuy Princess Cruise Lines 6 October 16th, 2002 03:37 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 AM.
design by: Themes by Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1