Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2001, 04:33 PM
theo

Default Bermuda in October

We (three of us, two 50 yold ladies and a 30 yold (my daughter), have booked 7days on the Majesty to Bermuda on October 14. If anyone out there has any advice for us, both related to shipside and shoreside, we'd be appreciative. The only ship I've been on is a ferry between Connecticut and Block Island!
Sponsored Links
Old July 29th, 2001, 06:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Bermuda in October

Bermuda is wonderfull in october. The only hitch in you plan is the remote possibility of a hurricane.You will dock in St. George, a beautifull little town, and the whole island is small enough to see using the Pink Ladies public bus system. They are all over the place , all day long. I suggest a 4 day pass on the busses to save some money. There is a tour from Hamilton called Dont Stop the Carnival that encompasses an unbelievable outdoor buffet dinner, band, dance show and open bar for 4 hrs in the evening on an island in the harbor, highly recommended. Also shopping is best in Hamilton.Make sure you make plans to eat most of you meals on ship, as dining in B is expensive.
Old July 29th, 2001, 11:19 PM
theo

Default Re: Bermuda in October

thanks, appreciate your help.