Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 31st, 2001, 11:34 PM
Admiral

Default Cruise Travel--Finally

Ok I just wanted everyone to know that I finally got my copy -- and yes the first thing I did was read Pamda's artical-- It look to be a very good issue-- for me anyway-- I live near San Francisco and have been on the Carnival Spirit-- both are featured in this issue-- Plus I have meet Pamda in person and hope to do so again real soon.
Thanks everyone for for letting me know good things come to those who wait-- and yes I waited.
Cheers
April
Sponsored Links
Old August 31st, 2001, 11:39 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Cruise Travel--Finally

We haven't got our issue yet up here. Hope it arrives soon as very anxious to read Pam's article.
Old September 1st, 2001, 10:46 AM
Robocop

We are awaiting our copy to arrive as well. I like CT for many reasons, publishing an article from our own Pamda is just a really neat extra.
Jim
Old September 1st, 2001, 11:27 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Our copy of this issue of Cruise Travel is likely to arrive sometime before 2002. I'm thinking maybe I should just call the author of the article and have her recite it to me on the phone :0)
Old September 1st, 2001, 11:39 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to JeffStern

Just got mine yesterday.. ... (Friday). Gonna read it, later, out by the pool. It's sort of a rutual. Whenever my Cruise Travel, or Porthole or Caribbean Travel & Life, I save them for Saturday. After my chores, I mix up a (non-alchohlic) frozen thingee, put some reggae, or soca, on the stereo, and relax while I read the magazine.
Surrounded by palm trees, and tropical plants, I feel like I'm in the islands.
Old September 1st, 2001, 11:59 AM
hollyd

That sounds like a wonderful plan jeffstern.

Happy Cruising!!!
Old September 1st, 2001, 06:17 PM
Lady Jag

Sounds like Jeff has the right idea! I have to wait until my mom finishes her copy and then she passes it on to me. :o( Hurry up mom!!