Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2002, 10:23 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Day 9! Thanks For The Support!

Hi All!
I'm starting to do the second looks of longing at the chocolate bowl sitting on the Microwave. It's getting harder, but I keep thinking, even if I cheat, I made the deal with God, and He/She sees everything, so I can't EVEN think about cheating! God is the biggest spy of all! AAHHHHHHH!

I'm dreaming of all of those little Chocolate Bunnies, and Cadbury Eggs on Easter morning!

Oh Yeah, I'm not even eating it on Sundays! I'm going to go the whole 6 weeks! And CA, you're doing GREAT! Don't save the Sundays. Try all kinds of new YUMMY wines on the Mercury! You can do it! This might even be the cruise you remember with AMAZING clarity!!!

Take Care!
Jaime

By the way.....Cheerleading competition was AWESOME! The results will be handed out on Saturday afternoon, and I'll let you know for sure what happened then, but the Charles Town Panthers BLEW AWAY their closest competiton! 6 Days of training a week for the last 7 months really paid off! Did I tell y'all they also took Grand Champions in the Jr. High Division for the state!! They can't be beat! Can you tell I'm excited!!!!???? Lots of fingernails are gone, but chocolate NEVER passed my lips!

Go Purple & White!!!
Sponsored Links
Old February 21st, 2002, 10:33 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Day 9! Thanks For The Support!

Don't worry Jaime, I think I'll have developed a taste for wine before it is all over!

Old February 21st, 2002, 11:00 AM
Admiral

Jaime, I am hanging in there, myself......I am trying not to think about it and staying out of the drug stores......those EASTER CANDY aisles are killers! We CAN do this...also COUNTING Sundays......no cop-out here! <g> Mgram
Old February 21st, 2002, 11:02 AM
Admiral

EXCUSE ME !!!

Lent is 40 days.....and I'll have gone 40 days!
Old February 21st, 2002, 11:23 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

No cheating here either - I'm counting Sundays - gives me 6 extra days of feeling pretty good about myself! lol
Old February 21st, 2002, 12:43 PM
Admiral

Ok I just have to tell you that M&M's have a new speckeled egg out for Easter-- the chocolate kind I think -- have seen ads but still not in our local store-- will look again today-- had to settle for holiday peanut m&ms for our dispenser--- and that my chocolate chip cookies are all gone--no I didnt eat them --my family did
I think of you all as I savor my See's Valentines candy--- rationing it out to myself
Just giving you all a hard time-- but wishing and knowing you will not cheat!!!
April
Old February 21st, 2002, 12:53 PM
Admiral

Hi April.......from your FORMER friend, Mgram