Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 19th, 2003, 06:09 AM
Admiral

Default Good Morning!

Good morning friends! Wow, this is the first Monday in quite a few that it isn't raining! It is chilly, but we are to see the sun today. The weekend weather was to be sunny and warm..NOT! Oh well, at least I have a wall of windows here in the office....I can at least see the nice day. The weekend was extremely busy....I'm almost happy to be back at work to relax, ha ha. Ir is a short week for me. I'm off on Friday to drive to Virginia for the first of my three weddings this summer. Have a great day folks.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Old May 19th, 2003, 06:37 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.
Default Re: Good Morning!

Good morning from Orlando. Mary Lou, your weddings sound like our grad parties! Will be a shorter work day for me today as there's an awards ceremony at my son's school this afternoon.....and then it's off to his trumpet lesson and then it's off to the welcome incoming freshmen marching band kick off and then it's home to make potato salad for a last minute cook out we'll do here tomorrow night to see a cousin who's here from California for a convention.....why do I feel like going back to bed?
Angela Z.
Old May 19th, 2003, 06:59 AM
Admiral

Good Morning ML, Angela and the rest of the CMs to follow

Nice sunny morning again out there.

You both sound so busy, but with lots of fun stuff. Glad to hear the sun was shining for you ML.

Well, hope to get my car fixed today and take care of that situation.

Have a good Monday everyone.

Phyll

Old May 19th, 2003, 07:18 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone! Some people have to get their pools up and running I have to get our water feature going. Decided to do that yesterday in between watching the garden grow and lawn mowing (by Robin) what a team. Have a great day everone and see ya on the boards. :-)

Brilliance, 2/14/05
Brilliance, 2/13/06
Brilliance, 2/12/07
Explorer, 2/3/08
Jewel, 2/9/09
Jewel, 2/1/10, RCI cancelled our cruise, (insert sound of sobbing)

Old May 19th, 2003, 07:55 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone. Ugh, Monday. But it's a four-day weekend coming up for me so I'm looking forward to that.

Cheers,
Michelle B.

Land Cruise, Britain and Belgium

Old May 19th, 2003, 07:56 AM
Admiral

GMCM-...-

A dry day in the offing today. Tomorrow's another matter enitrely. Less than 4 months until the next cruise, as of today. But there's still a whole summer ahead before we get there. Next weekend, after family get-togethers on both Saturday and Sunday, we'll spend Monday assembling the pool filter and starting the pump. We'll probably close the pool down just before we leave for the cruise.

Have a great day all!
.-.-.

Steve

Post Edited (05-19-03 06:58)

I may dwell on the land, but I live at sea!

Steve

Sensation 2/03 I disembarked, but never really left the ship.
Enchantment 9/03
Inspiration 3/04
Sensation 04/05 The vessel made me do it!
Summit 03/06 to Hawaii, Where God left his fingerprints, in memory of Margaret.
Sensation 03/07
Carnival Freedom (March 08)
\X\Mercury (January 09)
Old May 19th, 2003, 07:59 AM
Yeoman

Hi to all..
Its an o'cast, but nice day in the neighborhood. Will be mid 60s in Tidewater, Va today.
Sure hope everyone has a great day.
19 days till Alaska ;-)
SSaFWs..ED
Old May 19th, 2003, 08:07 AM
Admiral

Good morning Mary Lou and all that follow from sunny LI. Gonna be a beautiful day here today. Bought some plants yesterday and will get to planting them today. Also have to start to get the stuff ready to open the pool this coming weekend. With weather like this and the pool open retirement might not be too bad. :-)

Have a good Monday Cruisemates.

Carnival Glory
Old May 19th, 2003, 09:12 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Weather is supposed to break for the better in Calgary today. May even see some 70s F by mid week.

It's a long weekend Monday here for most, but not for me. The bar will be open so I'm off to work.

Old May 19th, 2003, 09:19 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning gang! Cloudy with chance of rain here in SE Wisconsin and it will only get to the low 60's today.

Old May 19th, 2003, 09:30 AM
Admiral

good Monday morning from sunny Massachusetts, looking forward to another beautiful, warm sunny day. Its a 4 day work week for me, taking off Friday to do some much needed camping with our dear friends, can't wait.
Old May 19th, 2003, 10:04 AM
susancruzs

Good Morning Everyone!

Everyone is talking about chores so I should be out mowing the lawn before the rain Mike is talking about gets here!

I also need to call my eye doctor as I have a pimple-like thing on my lower eye lid driving me crazy. I kept getting up last night because it felt like I had an eye lash in my eye. This morning the culprit is very visible so off to the doctor before I touch it myself seeing as I can't leave anything alone!!!

Must get busy, sitting here isn't getting anything done!

Great day all!

Susie
Old May 19th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Admiral

Had to add an addendum to my good morning post. What a morning! I put gas in the car on my way to work and discovered black stuff all over my hand when I got back in the car... there was motor oil on the gas pump! As soon as I got to work I made a beeline to the nearest restroom to wash my hand and discovered I had a big smear of it on my forehead (must have tried to brush my hair out of my face), and a big smudge on the side of my pants! Ugh!

Got the smudge off my face and scrubbed my hands clean but it's still on my pants, and I still smell like motor oil. Ick! Big meeting this afternoon, too. I guess I can tie my sweater around my waist... *sigh*

Cheers,
Michelle B.

Land Cruise, Britain and Belgium

Old May 19th, 2003, 11:44 AM
Admiral

Good morning one and all-----
Ok so its going to be a gorgeous day here in CA--- and at least at work I can look out--- I do think spring has sprung and summer is on its way--- so are the weeds in my yard-- will had to take care of that when I get home------
Cheers all and take care
April
Old May 19th, 2003, 03:00 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon CM's, I've been outside all day, all weekend in fact, including this holiday Monday for us in Canada. It has been an absolutley glorious, hot, sunny 3-day weekend, well deserved after the cold rainy week we just had! High of 26C (about 75F) here today, hot enough for the pool which is at my mom's house, but it's still green and yucky! Oh well, maybe next month!

donna