Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2005, 05:12 AM
Admiral

Default IT IS TUESDAY

Good morning everyone. Just a quick hello as it is my first day back from my cruise. Had a great time. LOVED St Thomas. The seas were really rocking out there, they were a little rough. One day my belly had had enough. Will post more later, just wanted to say hello.

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.
Default Re: IT IS TUESDAY

Good morning from Orlando. Welcome back Carol B.! Back to work today. Also need to call the dentist....the tooth that had the root canal is bothering me.....I think part of the temp. filling before the crown has come off as it's sensitive to touch.....argh.....
Angela Z.
Old February 8th, 2005, 05:32 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates!!! It is 32 here in NH's Lakes Region. I am getting spoiled by all the warm weather. I am thinking that we are having an early spring despite the groundhog. I guess I better not get to comfy with this warm weather,this is New England after all......... Have a great day all

Cruznut2

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old February 8th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

Still trying to get caught up on all the stuff that needed to be done while on the cruise. I remember the days when there was someone else here to pick up the slack. Ah...memories. Oh well, time to get to work.

Have a great day everyone!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old February 8th, 2005, 06:00 AM
First Mate

Good Morning All
Its back to work after a day off. This weather is giving me spring fever.
But it looks like winter is going to slip back on us toward the end of the week. I was noticing our coat rack yesterday & we can go from no jacket all the way a parka in just a week.
Ya'll have a great day.

"If we weren't all crazy we'd go insane"
Old February 8th, 2005, 06:46 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Hi Everybody!
Caribbeancats, I know what you mean about the "layering" down here, even farther south. It goes from 1-3 layers and then the parka! The parka is one piece of clothing that I'm glad we kept from the North. I may get looks, and have fun with it at work walking in looking like an eskimo, but I'm warm!! Saturday morning down here will be 42 again-high around 63ish. (I know, that is REALLY Spring up yonder!!!)

This morning the sun is out and it is 55 here in Avon Park FL. The predicted high is 75.

There is a Mardi Gras luncheon menu at work and then a singer this afternoon within the Mardi Gras theme. It should be fun. I better get out my beads from the dinner we had last year.

So, take care, y'all. Glad CarolB is back and "Buffalo Bills, er, fasteddie. Lynne

Old February 8th, 2005, 07:03 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: IT IS TUESDAY

Good morning mates..running late so I make this short. Middle daughter was up in the middle of the night so I am a bit tired.I have a hair appointed this morning and I need to get groceries.

Carol can't wait to hear all about the cruise! Eddy you too, how did you like it?
I did talk to our oldest daughter yesterday on the phone.I was out and bought baby aiden a bunch of clothes.I was informed he has a tooth now..I sure miss him!

Take care mates..............

Old February 8th, 2005, 07:10 AM
VTJen

Good Morning from Vermont

It is already 39. The little snow we had has tgaken a beating. The drainage ditch at the end of our road is frozen and the runoff of melted snow coming down from the hills in back of the house has backed up and we could have a flood at any moment. It is supposed to rain today. Don't know how we can do much as lame as we both are. Oh well.

Son's ski team practiced on the lake yesterday. With the last week of warm weather the ice wasn't as sound as they thought, yup my son fell thru. Luckily it was on a reef and it wasn't deep (even though they were out in the middle). I think they all learned a valuable lesson. It scares me to death. Yikes, with all the fields around here why the lake?

The lady from the State is supposedly coming today to check out the damage from the City snowplow sliding of the road and into the house. What a pain.

Hope to get my dog back today. He's been at my mom's. I miss him terribly, but until now just wasn't able to take care of him. .

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

VTJen
Old February 8th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
This heat wave Boston is having, will come to its fruition on Thursday, when 6 inches will arrive..Today is the Patriots parade, so the city will be insane, glad I live in the suburbs Not muuch else doing here.I hope you all have a good day..

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old February 8th, 2005, 07:32 AM
Admiral

Aye Mates,
Good morning from an overcast, 74 Deg. S. Florida. I was a bit late for work this morning because there has been a mysterious leaving of Moose droppings on the roadways of South Florida… Funny thing is, these droppings are Canadian money!
My Dear daughter Robin and her husband Mark are leaving on a cruise shortly. Don’t worry about Dear Ol’ Dad…He’ll be fine…you know his years are starting to show…and he may not have many opportunities to be with his Darling daughter…It’s ok…I’ll just sit here in my rocking chair and dream of the days I was able to cruise…
Prayers, to those in need. Congrats to those that booked. Have fun, to those headed or on a cruise. All the rest of you Mates, be careful and play nice!

and laughing is contagious,
here’s hoping for an epidemic!
Old February 8th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Admiral

Morning all, from a dreary, rainy Montreal. It's very mild (+2 wow!) and I think it's the first time I haven't seen the sun in 2 weeks, so we're due. Unfortunately, they're predicting snow for Wed. and Thurs. the visitation and funeral days, I hope it's not too much.

Welcome back Carol and Eddie, can't wait to hear about your cruises.
Jen, hope you are feeling better soon.
Jason, try not to let your jealousy show!
Sue, good to hear you're talking to your daughter, and supporting baby Aiden.
Lynne, I understand about the Parka - that would be me too!
Angela, ouch!

I'm off to do alot of errands related to funeral plans today. I am trying to put together a sort of "in loving memory program" for the service, with my limited computer skills.
Should be interesting.....

donna

Old February 8th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Admiral

Good morning from WI where the the tree branches are covered with snow, and there is a new white dusting on the ground. I knew our spring weather couldn't last, but it was nice while it was here. It looks real pretty out there for the moment.

Not much planned for today except a much delayed trip to the dentist for a routine cleaning.

Welcome back Mary Lou. It was nice to have some of the Jewel cruisers back in chat last night.

Phyll

Old February 8th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good Morning All !

Guess who is a SDM!?! Well, sort of! I leave for Tampa in 9 days, but I don't board the ship for an additional 2 days. How long have I been saying that I need to get packing? Tonight I am hoping to go to the mall with DD, to get her some clothes. I know, I know.... I have been saying that for weeks too! It has been so hectic around here, that when I do have 5 minutes to spare all I want to do is relax.

I hope everyone has a great day, especially those who have been having a rough time lately!
Old February 8th, 2005, 09:16 AM
L&S80

Morning from the Pacific Northwest..............cold & foggy this morning.......
Prayers & good thought to all in need......
Have a great Tuesday

Sharon

Old February 8th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Yeoman

Happy Tuesday everyone. Another foggy wet day here. Winter will be back by later in the wek. Take care.
Nancy

Explorer of the Seas
Old February 8th, 2005, 10:00 AM
cruisinKandJ.

Good morning from sunny Southern California where temps are in the 60's but no rain.

Angela, I sympathize about the temporary crown. I lost mine a couple of Saturday nights ago while flossing. The temp went flying. I never did find it.

VtJen, glad to see you posting. I hope you feel better.

RD, hope you take care. I am thinking of you.

Not much happening here. I woke up with a pain in my knee. Don't know what that's all about.

Have a good Tuesday, CM's.

Judy
Old February 8th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Admiral

Hi everyone... busy day here for me. Hope everyone has a good one.

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Old February 8th, 2005, 03:56 PM
DENISE H

good moring its 23 degress and cloudy here in mpls have a great day