Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2005, 10:33 AM
Parrot Mom

Default Tired of Plain Water!!!

On a trip last week I had remembered that Crystal Light was advertising little flavor packets to add to bottled water. Since I have their diet iced tea and lemonade tubs I took them with us. Depending on the size of the bottle of water I flavored it with a bit of the powder and then while sitting around the pool had my insulated beverage container filled with ice and poured my flavored water over it... Instant iced tea and instant lemonade.. This could be done with any powdered drink....Better than buying canned tonic....
Sponsored Links
Old February 21st, 2005, 10:58 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Tired of Plain Water!!!

parrot mom

that is a great idea. i like crystal lite also. i have tried the new flavored water that is out now and found it very boring and did not like it. i am into a more zipped-up flavor for my drinks. i will take some crystal lite packets with me for my trip now since you have given me the idea. thanks and have a great trip.

Old February 21st, 2005, 11:31 AM
Admiral

I used it on my cruise last November on the Coral. However, I brought along 2 empty 20 oz water bottles and used the cabin's tap water with Razzberry Ice ... kept it in the fridge - delicious.

I cruise the Emerald Princess, Eastern Caribbean on April 16, 2012
Old February 21st, 2005, 12:20 PM
Admiral

Try some TANG? lol

Celebrity Constellation November 2010

TALLY HO!!!
Chin Chin and all that!
Old February 21st, 2005, 05:29 PM
Parrot Mom

The resort we were at supplied all the water in the refrigerator in our room. I will remember though to keep two empty large containers in my "must go" bag... then again...does it matter whether it's a water or tonic bottle..lol
Just came home from our land trip and now have 8 inches of snow....