Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2005, 04:36 AM
Admiral

Default Good Thursday Morning!

It is going to be a busy day today. The first of the family arrives in a few hours. I am very excited!!

In about an hour, Tammy leaves for the hospital. They are breaking her water and grandchild #6 will be born today.

Today is the last day of school for Ashley.....graduation practice and a senior picnic today.

Edited to add - Just received an email from Iraq. My nieces husband gets to come home Permanantly. He gets to start packing on the 1st!!!!!

Everyone have a super weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fly those flags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
==================================

True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable. ~Dave Tyson Gentry

Post Edited (05-26-05 04:56)
Old May 26th, 2005, 04:49 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Good Thursday Morning!

Good morning Carole and all the CM's to follow. Carole, you certainly do have a very busy day ahead! Congrats on the pending birth of your grand baby and on Ashley's graduation.
Today is my Friday as I'm taking tomorrow off! YAAAAAA!!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old May 26th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando.
Carole, you've certainly got a bounty of good news! YAY! Enjoy!
Angela Z.
Old May 26th, 2005, 05:36 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

It sounds like it's "good news Thursday". This is my last day at work for a while. I get 10 days off for vacation. Tomorrow we hope to go to the LPGA golf tournament. Rain is in the forecast, but we'll see what it looks like before we make a decision. Next week is our church festival, of which DW is the chairperson, and I am the Electrical set-up person, and while the event is going on, the entire maintanance staff. So it's our annual working vacation. Last year I talked DW into taking a cruise to rest up from "vacation". I wonder if I can swing it this year? <G>

If I don't get on the boards again for a while, have a great day and a fabulous weekend!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old May 26th, 2005, 06:10 AM
Admiral

Good morning cruisers! Off to work now... another busy day for me!

Everyone have a great day!

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Old May 26th, 2005, 06:25 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Thursday Morning!

Good morning from sunny Florida. I am up early so I have a few quiet hours to myself before the kids get up. I need to call the vet and have Tobeys stitches removed. Not much on our agenda this weekend. I think we might go to Busch Gardens so the kids can try out that new roller coaster with Dad. DEbating what we will do over the 4th of July.Thinking to go up north for a week but not sure yet. My birthday is on the 4th and my dh thought I would like to go to Discovery Cove to swim with Dolphins. It's hard to make any plans since Aiden will be 1 on July3rd and I don't want to miss the big day.

Have a wonderful day.......................

Old May 26th, 2005, 07:00 AM
VTJen

Good Morning All,

Carole - you have a lot going on this weekend, but with such good news and so many things to look forward too you must be floating on clouds!

Ed - you are dedicated workers for your church. I know how that goes about 15% of us do all the work at our church. I'm sure you'll be blessed for your efforts.

Sue - congratulations on your daughters acheivements. I enjoyed the pictures.
Wish I were going to Busch Gardens this weekend.

Just saw the headlines on our local news channel - two 11 year olds and one 13 year old were found in a river about 11/2 hour from here. How sad.

I do miss BW's morning headline posts. Steph too, where are you?

As I expected my Physical Therapy appointment was less than pleasant. It seems all the pain tha radiats from my hips down to my knews and up into my lower back is all being caused by adhesions in my stomach that have attached to the muscles and are pulling everything into my pelvic area. It seems to odd, and the stretching the Physical Therapist must do is not only very painful, but, lets just say embarassing. The xray will show if we are dealing with arthritis as well. I'm trying to remain positive, but each time I step forward it seems I take two steps back.

Last night was my son's final concert for the school year. It was well done. Tonight are academic awards, anxiously awaiting to see what he has earned this year.

Today I have to drive my niece to the airport (2 hours away) to pick up her boyfriend. He has a long weekend leave (army). His mother died in March and his sister just had a baby, so he's coming home to meet his nephew and for his mom's burial. I hope to do a little shopping before the plane comes.

Hope you all have a great day.

VTJen
Old May 26th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
I am up, and ready for my last shopping day in Florida. Going home with more weight in the suitcases, and on my body, of this ,I am sure. Good food and friends, and sunny skies..what more could a New England girl ask for. I hope you all have a good one. I know I will
Old May 26th, 2005, 07:14 AM
Admiral

Morning all, from Montreal, where it's stuck back at 10C again, dull, cloudy, and expecting rain. *sigh...*
Carole and VTJen, you both sound like you have a busy day and weekend planned!
I am happy to announce that my windows are finally in, and they look fantastic! Trouble is, they look too good, and now the rest of the house needs a new paint job, new curtains, a new kitchen floor.....the list goes on..... Looks like I am going to have a busy (and expensive) summer!
Had a call last night from our new Carnival agent; it was so tempting to say "what kind of deal have you got?!
Back to reality...must get ready for work, have a great day mates!

donna

Old May 26th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Admiral

Good Thursday Morning Mates!
Such wonderful news Carole!!!
Trip - please bring the sunshine and warm temps home to us!
Old May 26th, 2005, 08:50 AM
L&S80

Good morning from the Pacific Northwest.......weatherman says 84 for today........I'm ready for it!!!!!
Trip have a safe trip home.....
Y'all have a great Thursday!!!

Sharon

Old May 26th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Sunny skies blessing Calgary this morning, with temps reaching to the 70sF.

Seems my life has gone from calm to chaotic overnight. With the addition of my overnight trip to Miami before our cruise, I now seem to have a million things to get done before I leave.

Off to Costco as soon as they open, then have to spend the day trying to clear my desk, and pay all the bills. Tonight I'll have to start sorting through what I'm taking on the cruise, and lay it out for my butler (Mrs. Kuki) to pack.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old May 26th, 2005, 09:57 AM
DENISE H

good moring cruisemates its going to be 66 degress and sunney her in mpls hope you all have a great day
Old May 26th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Cruisin K and J

A late good morning from Southern California where the overcast persists. But that's a good thing because it keeps temps down for all the pruning I have planned for today.

Carole, you do, indeed, have a bounty of good news.
Trip, have a safe journey home.
Eddie, have a wonderful ten days off from work.
Sue, sounds like you have a lot of good things to plan.
Kuki, busy, busy, busy.
VTJen, the p.t. does not sound pleasant, but hope the results will be.

/have a good Thursday, all.

Judy