Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 26th, 2005, 12:18 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Good Morning - it's Sunday!!!

Good morning everyone! It is raining right now here in SE Wisconsin and according to the radar, it isn't going to stop soon - which is a blessing as we have been so dry here. Although, my dog hates this weather....he doesn't like thunder or lightning or getting wet (how on earth did I end up with the one black lab on this planet who does NOT like water?)

Laundry and resting are on the schedule for today.....................I hope everyone has a great day!

Sponsored Links
Old June 26th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo
Default Re: Good Morning - it's Sunday!!!

good Morning Lisa and those to follow This is coming to you from Central Texas. I am so glad you have rain, we sure could use some. Things are very dry around here. This is my first time doing the good morning thing, but i have read all of your well wishes each day. I will be cleaning today, and enjoying time with my little family. I wish everyone a safe and good day.

luanne

Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old June 26th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Admiral

Good Sunday evening Lisa, luanne and everyone!

Back to work tomorrow (12 hours or so ahead).

Nice and cold today. Bought some sauage rolls for dinner instead of doing proper shopping today .

Cold tomorrow also and same shi* different bucket at work.

Everyone have a slow Sunday so Monday comes later .

Post Edited (06-26-05 03:01)

Celebrity Constellation November 2010

TALLY HO!!!
Chin Chin and all that!
Old June 26th, 2005, 05:38 AM
Admiral

A good Monday morning Liam, good Sunday morning Lisa, Luannne and all CruiseMates who have the good sense of sleeping in on Sunday morning.

Another hot day coming up for the coast. Yesterday was a high temperature record breaking June 25th. It got to about 37C which converted is over 100F.

Have a fun day,

Bill
Old June 26th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Morning - it's Sunday!!!

Good morning mates! The cat woke me up again and I am not happy.My sugars are a bit down but not nearly enough.I am so frustrated. Its a vicous thing.
Not sure if we mak it to church today. I am so depressed and discouraged. I need so much some rest and to get away from it all for a while.
High of 91 here in swfl today. Last night I went in our pool and the water was only 80 bbrbrbr but it was refreshing. Have a good sunday!!!

Old June 26th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Admiral

Good morning Cruisemates from Central Florida. Welcome aboard Luanne, glad you decided to come out of the shadows and join the group. Puppy woke me up about an hour ago and I can't get back to sleep so guess I'll just get started on some of the many chores that are waiting for me.

Can't believe June is almost over. The days seem to fly lately. Lots of days left till Liberty, but soon we'll be to DDM status. That will be exciting. In the meantime I'll get busy planning a get together for some of the Glory gang and anyone else who is interested right here in Orlando.

If the sun cooperates today, it will be Pool Time later in the day. Fingers crossed for that to happen.

Have a good Sunday everyone.

Carnival Glory
Old June 26th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Yeoman

Good Morning All,
The sun is shining here in St Pete for the time being. It's our rainy season now!. Sue, can sympathize. Kids refuse to swim if water is below 84. I know, all you northerners, 84!!! Some of the lakes up there if they hit 72 thats warm . Am still unpacking after 4 weeks of "land cruises" Ugh! The great fence project is underway. 1 post in. DH gets interupted by the weather, has to take a few rain breaks (and of course liquid refreshment also of the adult nature) but hopefully it will be done this week. Have to go get my crew up and off to church thn it's back to yard work. Showers supposed to come in later today. Have a good one
Anne

Caribbean Princess
Old June 26th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good morning from SE Florida, rain duringthe night so it is hot and humid out there today. Welcome Luana, glad to see you posting now. Sue, how I wish we had a pool, 80 degrees sounds wonderful to me! Ellis hand is feeling so much better so he is back to making us breakfast again. So now I can go read the Sunday newspapers without having to jump up and down. Wishing you all a great day.

Jeanne
Old June 26th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Admiral

First, let me welcome Luanne to the morning post!
The weather here in Montreal continues to be HOT. Should be in the 30's again today, with high humidity. Yesterday, I spent some time in my sister's pool. The temp there was only 25C, or 78F. Very refreshing!

Lisa, I laughed about your lab. My sister's black lab won't stay OUT of the pool!
Sue, hang in there.
Jeanne, glad to hear Ellis is feeling better.

As for us, no big plans today, other than a BBQ with the family (including house guests).
Meanwhile, I'd better get ready and get out of here. Have a good one everyone!

donna

Old June 26th, 2005, 08:09 AM
susancruzs

Good Morning Everyone!

Supposed to be another hot, dry day! We missed two more storms yesterday and I finally gave up and mowed the weeds that are taking over my lawn, which is a dark shade of gold. Lisa, send some of that rain south, please!

Today I'm going to McHenry to a graduation party. My cousin lives on the river so it should be nice in spite of the heat. His house is set back from the river, a good thing as it does flood. He has a nice pier with benches, a boat, wave runner, which I'll pass on today as my shoulder and neck are still bothering me.

It will be nice seeing everyone, visiting.

Stay cool and have a great day!

Susie
Old June 26th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Sun is shining in Calgary, but we're not sure what type of day to expect. Cool and a bit rainy yesterday, with more of the same forecast... but looking out my window at the blue sky, I'm hoping they are wrong.

Going to try and get in a golf game this morning. Need to get in some excercise today, as we went out for dinner with friends last night and "cheated" a bit on the diet <G>

My body clock surprisingly isn't back to normal yet and it's been almost 2 weeks since we got back. I'm in bed shortly after 10 PM and getting up by 6. This is not me! Someone get me back my "late night" body.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old June 26th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Cruisin K and J

Good morning from Southern California. Another beautiful day here: low 80's, low humidity, sunny.

Like Lisa, I plan to do a little laundry and a lot of resting. I'm still under the weather with a sinus infection. My doctor has been away and won't be in til tomorrow.

SIL will be here around noon to fix the computer. Then he and Keith will go to lunch.

I had to laugh about the lab.
Welcome, Luanne.
Chin up, Sue.

Have a happy Sunday, CM's.

Judy
Old June 26th, 2005, 09:19 AM
First Mate

Good morning from Central AZ. Beautiful morning at 58 F now and expected to reach 92 F. Chance of scattered T Showers in the forecast.

It will be a full day for us with Adult Bible Studay at church beginning 8:30 and then Communion Service beginning at 10. This afternoon we will have a couple over to enjoy a light lunch of stuffed tomato w/tuna and cruise coversations. <G>

Enjoy your Sunday. Take care.

Old June 26th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Mates..TGIF for me..>G< going up into the mid 90's today and humid. they finished up the Miss Ark pagent last night so maybe all those Oooty toooty folks will go home....I did not agree with the one that won and hope the runner up has to represent our state at the Miss America pagent..Oh well..they did'nt ask me for my vote so let R' ride..>S<

I too wanted to welcome Frank and Susan to our little family of friends and neighbors. I do have to admit that I know these two individuals ( by email only ) and they are great people..so far>VBG<> SO welcome you two kiddos and glad you have started posting.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and all of you stay safe.

John ( who is trying to talk DW into a cruise )

Post Edited (06-26-05 11:46)
Old June 26th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
Luanne a big group hug to you ,and Frank, are you making your ist appearance too? You get one too !

My body clock is running slow today.....some light cleaning this morning, and a good book and my tea, thereafter. I finished a good one this morning, and part of the fun of reading for me is deciding,WHICH good done to read next..Well. that's MY day,Hope yours is good too.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old June 26th, 2005, 10:02 AM
L&S80

Morning from the Pacific Northwest...........sun is trying to peek out......could rain today but let's hope not.......we slept in this morning......all the way to 7am!!!! <S>

Y'all have a great Sunday............

Sharon

Old June 26th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone.

Catching up on a lot of stuff after being away for a few days.

Lisa, Kramer is also not a water Lab. With his bad hips, as a puppy, he never took to swimming and now with his lack of a hip he tends to swim in circles. <VBG> He's normally mellow but when he sees us in the water he barks like crazy. We finally figured out why. It's because he can't see our whole body. He stops immediately when we water ski and come out of the water. (Luckily, he could care less about thunder storms. He just snores throught them)

Well, many things to do. I hope all of you have a wonderful Sunday.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old June 26th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando.
Welcome Luanne, you'll like it here.
Kuki, maybe your late night body melted away with the pounds?!
We had a great time at the drum corps show last night and the pesky rain stayed away and now I get to return 10 unused rain ponchos! YAY!
Not much planned today. Hubby and I are on are way to a lounge chair shopping trip...I'm sure we'll have to test them out once we get them home.
Angela Z
Old June 26th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Admiral

Good morning from sunny SE WI. Nice day here before the heat moves back in tomorrow.

It was cute to see all the lawn chairs lining the streets this morning. People around here really get into their local parade. It gives you a good feeling.

Welcome to the posting group, Luanne and Frank. It's always nice to have new folks joining us.

I had a message on my phone last night that my oncologist was called out of town on a family emergency, and my appointment for Monday has been canceled. Probably won't find out the results on my MRI now until I see the radiologist on Thursday. After all they've done to me, it should be good, but I'll be glad to find that out for sure.

Take care everyone and have a blessed Sunday.
Phyll

Old June 26th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Good Afternoon!
Welcome Luanne and Frank. The sun is still shining here in Avon Park,FL but there are clouds around. Let's hope they don't decide to join together!
Did my solo in church this morning and the Chorale concert was last night, so no more singing responsibilities until mid-July.
Grandson, Josh, and I are here on the computers while Trevor is taking his nap. He's allowed-as he grilled the steaks and made the dinner with them. Yummy.
There are two Labs next door to us who really love the pool. Their owner goes to go in by himself and Cody (the younger one) and Emma start barking at him.Before you know it, Paul is counting, 1-2- and on 3 both of them jump in. They're like little kids.

Not much going on today. Trevor videotaped our chorale concert last night and I hope it's just the camera that put on the extra 10 lbs! Or, I'll never wear the outfit I had on again!! Got to get down in the next 4 months so I can eat on the cruise!

Take care. Lynne