Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 8th, 2005, 12:27 AM
CruisinK&J

Default Good Thursday Morning

A good morning from SoCal.

I have watched Keith with his digital camera. He's having to learn it all over again, but oh, so good to watch. This unfolding of my dearly beloved is something to see. I cannot explain it to you; there are different things everyday. But it's all wonderful . . . you cannot belive!

Have a terrific Thursday, everyone! I have to do some first class nagging to get Keit to do is home exercises today; he does not like to do them, but they are importent.

Love all of you.

Judy
Sponsored Links
Old September 8th, 2005, 12:34 AM
DENISE H

Default Re: Good Thursday Morning

good moriig cruisemates and k&j i'm glad to hear that keith is doing better i hope you have a geat day judy other cruisemates hope you have a good day to
Old September 8th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Admiral

Good morning Judy, Denise and all the CM's to follow. I've been awake since 3 a.m. I guess it is the guilt of not having my packing done yet and also the stress of everything I need to get done at work today. Isn't it sad how stressful getting ready for vacation is? Sometimes you wonder, is it worth all the aggrevation? I wish I could just walk away from work and just deal with it when I get back. I'm so looking forward to this mini-vacation. I cannot wait to see everyone tomorrow.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old September 8th, 2005, 04:37 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates!! In just a few short hours I will go and get Patty and we will be on our way!! Boston Today and tomorrow Cocoa Beach!! Just need to do the last minute packing. This will be my last post ujtil I get home, To those going on vacations, cruising or otherwise, have a great time. I will see you all on the 17th when I return.

Laura

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old September 8th, 2005, 06:15 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

Good Morning all CM

Bon voyage to the Glory sailing on Saturday. We are watching hurricane Ophelia off the coast of FL. I sure hope you all do not have heavy seas. It is just sitting there churning up the waters. Prediction is it will move NNE by the weekend.
Have a great day what ever you do.
Carole
Old September 8th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando. Hoping for the best for all the Glory B'ers!
Angela Z.

Old September 8th, 2005, 06:44 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Folks!!! Nothing but work work work here.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Everyone have a great day!!!

Post Edited (09-08-05 06:09)

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old September 8th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

It's going to be a busy day after work today. A second trip to the dentist's to get the impression for my new crown (I didn't even know I am royalty!), and then it's off to dinner with my lovely bride of 21 years. Hopefully I have enough time to get a card!

I'm a little sore today. I was doing some prep work down in the basement to repair some concrete. The patching is on tap for Saturday.

Who hoo! Are you ready for some football?!!!

Have a great day!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old September 8th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to AngelaAlabama

Morning all!!!.. Hope this day finds everyone lovely... I am watching the sun rise with puffy blue and pink clouds..No I have not been drinking or am under the influence of any substance. I swear there are pink clouds.. lol.. My sweet puppy dog woke me up this morning to go out and now I can't go back to sleep. The main reason I can't sleep is because he has a rambuncious bug up his heiny and is boucing every where, including my head when I am laying down. It's the day to clean house. WHOO HOO>.

Just one short week to go!!!!!!!

"The philosophy of one century is the common sense of the next."
Old September 8th, 2005, 07:29 AM
cruisin_darlene

Good morning from Chattanooga. Getting ready for the Glory B cruise and watching this weather in Florida. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for us. We are going to have a great time. Good day to everyone..Mary Lou..cruisenut...you guys have save flights to your destinations..for those of you traveling on the Glory B...I'll see you on Saturday!
Darlene
Old September 8th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Thursday Morning

Good morning from swfl....meeting oldest daughter this morning at the OBGYN....one more month to go and we will get to see our grand daughter.
Every morning I read the news and it is pretty depressing.

Glory cruisers have a wonderful time and make lots of pictures!

Old September 8th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Everyone!

It is going to be a wonderful weekend. All of John's kids and grandkids will be here, and my sister and my niece might be coming too. We will have a busy time this Saturday with lots of planned activities. Everyone enjoy your weekend!

Ashley is in San Antonio right now on a tour of Lackland, where she will do her basic training for the Air Force. The recruiter planned one a few weeks ago but she missed it, so now she gets to see all the facilities, BX, Commissary, barracks, etc. It will give her some insight on what to expect. Not much, since you can never be fully prepared for what happens when you arrive, but at least her tour will be in a relaxed environment rather than seeing everything while a TI is yelling. She'll be home tonight. Can't believe she will be leaving in just a few weeks. She has already begun packing. She has a box of stuff to be sent when she is in Tech School and the rest in big boxes for when she gets her permanent duty station.

Empty Nest coming soon.

Old September 8th, 2005, 07:49 AM
VTJen

Good Morning All,

Another busy day here. Praying for energy and motivation to accomplish all that needs to be done.

Bon Voyage to all who are heading out on vacations and cruises.

Happy day to you all,

VTJen
Old September 8th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Hi Everybody!
It's overcast and breezy here in Avon Park, FL. I don't know if it's the far reaching effect of TS Ophelia or not. Being in the middle of the state, we can get things from either side. Tampa most likely will miss any of the rain bands.

I also wish to add my Bon Voyage to the cruisers leaving this weekend!! Have a wonderful time. It may be bumpy for awhile but you'll sail out of it, I trust. Hoist a beverage to the memory or honor of Gilligan.

Today is my weekly donut run. Only 6 more after today until WE cruise!!

Yes, I'm AM ready for some football!!

Denise, and gang, have a great day!!! Lynne

Old September 8th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Admiral

Morning All from an overcast, but still pleasantly warm Montreal. Aside from the Hay Fever, Sept. is proving to be a wonderful month here so far....

Fasteddie, wishing you and the Mrs. a very happy anniversary!
To those of you on the Glory B, wishing you a safe and storm-less cruise!
Judy, just what we need - more good news!

My son completed his first day of his new job, came home exhausted and went to bed at 9p.m.! He is working at the local grocery store doing "A bit of everything", tough work for 8 hours a day when you're not used to it! He says he prefers his volunteer job at the computer recycling place, but his first paycheck may change his mind on that!

I can't believe it's Thurs. already, I just started my work week yesterday. Good thing, because this new class of little ones is really stressful - all the crying!
Better get moving, seeya all later...

donna

Old September 8th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good Morning CMs, Wishing all you Glory cruisers Bon Voyage and safe travels. Laura, I pray that when you and Patty return that your news will be good. I always love happy endings!!
All the Floridians have to blow towards Ophelia, that should get her moving out!! <<BG>>

Jeanne
Old September 8th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Mates...This is my last day on CM ................. until the 20th.>G< We are leaving in the morning for our vacation in Fl..We are having dinner tonight with Frank and Susan from AZ.(firrmco) they are here visiting and doing a fact finding mission. The rest is Double 00 spy stuff....We will miss all of you for the next week but we really do need the time off.
Hold the fort down untill we get back.

Old September 8th, 2005, 08:23 AM
Admiral

Aye Mates,
A beautiful blue sky morning in S. Florida...I better type fast...It could be raining before I finish this post, after all it is S. Florida. Anyway, I am glad to see a bunch of good news being posted lately. My prayers going out to those in need.
Guess I'll have to book a "real cruise" since they have taken my Mini cruise ship to house the Gulf coast victims. Picking a cruise is like the midnight buffet...So many good choices and so little room on my plate...
Have a great day!

and laughing is contagious,
here’s hoping for an epidemic!
Old September 8th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning from Central Texas. It is cooler here this morning. We should stay below 95 this afternoon. To all the Glory B's Have a great time. Eddie congrads. Big John we will miss you. Judy great news. If i missed anyone, YOU TOO.

AM I EVER READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL....

Luanne

Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old September 8th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Weather in Calgary is turning with the leaves. By tomorrow we're supposed to be 50 F and rain. And I'm supposed to be playing in a charity golf tournament. Will have to wear the long johns and winter mitts I'm afraid.

Off to work now, and then the pre golf tournament banquet tonight.

Old September 8th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Admiral

Good morning -- off to work I go in a few----wishing everyone well
Spoke with Nancy B yesterday----- alway a pleasure doing business with her----- guess it means that Ive booked another cruise-- well sort of----confirmed my Liberty booking and also my Century one-----Ive also known her longer than my CruiseMate connection-- should say mixing business with pleasure because it truely is a pleasure for me to know her too---- and knowing too that we will finally be meeting each other after all these years

Have a wonderful day-- no mater what your plans are-- for me it off to work in a few

Oh got an e-mail from Susie yesterday--- shes having an wonderful time on the Sea Princess------ just wish I was with her too------she send her best--- for some unknown reason she couldnt post over here---

Cheers
April