CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Kind of odd?, EH!??? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/305624-kind-odd-eh.html)

Lombard December 24th, 2005 10:59 AM

Kind of odd?, EH!???

For the very first time I have ever seen this.

The "Toronto", Canada Santa Claus Parade (with Leslie and Susan??) was just shown on TV3 in NZ.

I have never seen this event on Telly ever before???

Very odd.

PapaBill December 24th, 2005 11:11 AM

Merry Christmas to our "correspondent" down in Wellington.
Papa

Lombard December 24th, 2005 11:13 AM

LOL PB

Sea Trekker December 24th, 2005 11:19 AM

Merry Christmas from this Star Trekker/ Sea Trekker

banker December 24th, 2005 01:37 PM

We plan to take over New Zealand!!

There are dormant drugs in the Canadian Peameal bacon we ship to you.

And all the tuques we send over have microtransmitters implanted in them.

While watching the Santa Claus parade, the signal was transmitted by Santa's float, activating the chip in the tuque, and causing your body to release enzymes that interact with the drug in the bacon to make you guys like us.

banker
(phase II begins with televised live Toronto Maple Leaf games)

Cruise Cynic December 24th, 2005 11:39 PM

Banker> then phase III kicks in, and we show them a REAL hockey game... Senators vs. Canadiens.

:wink:

banker December 25th, 2005 12:10 AM

Oh my,

I have that feeling right now........

....that sinking feeling when my wife says something and I can't think of what to say, then I resort to personal attacks like "don't you think those size 4 pants are a little tight hun?"

Then I run out of the room like my life depended on it, because it does!

banker
(beware young man, another comment like that and I shall be forced to retaliate with cheap personal attacks) !!

Cruise Cynic December 26th, 2005 01:48 AM

Sorry. Touchy subject.

I still harken back to the day when they were known as the " Maple Griefs", so I guess I'm not so young a man after all.

But I do remember being "old enough" to celebrate at least four Stanley Cup wins in the last 3 decades or so. I do hope you are older than I....

a very big :wink:

banker December 26th, 2005 09:33 AM

Hmmm, your posts are very youthful and funny. I thought you were the same age or younger than I am.

You actually "remember" the last stanley cup??? Wow, because I wasn't born then. We still call them the "Toronto Maple Laughs".

banker

Cruise Cynic December 27th, 2005 01:37 AM

Banker> Actually I was referring to cup wins by "another" team. I also can't recall the Leafs ever winning the cup.... sad huh?

rollerdonna December 27th, 2005 10:31 AM

Imposter alert!!! Cynic said "sad, huh?" not sad, EH?" He has been exposed as an imposter Canadian!!

donna :wink:

banker December 27th, 2005 11:16 AM

D, if indeed cynic is not Canadian, you can't blame him for wanted to be like us.......

banker

rollerdonna December 27th, 2005 04:12 PM

Re-reading my post, you can tell I am a FRENCH Canadian by the way I said "imposter Canadian, instead of Canadian imposter! The French tend to say/write things backwards, as in "balle rouge" instead of "red ball". I guess I'm more bilingual than I thought!

donna

banker December 27th, 2005 04:14 PM

Okay, whatever you say........donnaroller!

banker